and i never fuckin' learned how to read

WARNING!!! i'm actually writing smut?? i'm sorry if it's not good enough by the way. i'll let you know when it actually starts though, this isn't it yet.

lunch time.

yugyeom gnawed on his lower lip, using his hands to cover his crotch as casually as possible. he really didn't want anyone but his boyfriend to know about his boner.

so, he dashed down the halls, avoiding everyone that he knew so that they wouldn't notice anything.

he reached the lunch table in record time, picking bambam up without a word and taking him out to his car.

"hey! what are you doing?" bambam yelled, softening when he realized it was yugyeom. "oh, yug." bambam smiled, pressing a kiss to his nose. yugyeom smiled and sat down in the front seat, settling bambam on his lap.

"hey, baby." yugyeom cleared his throat, looking his very seducing boyfriend up and down. he licked his lips, just wanting to fuck the younger boy already.

"yugyeom!" bambam gasped, lifting his butt up. "you have a.. you have a boner!"

"yeah." yugyeom shrugged, pushing the boy back down on it. bambam whimpered, looking at yugyeom.

"i'm not about to lose my virginity in the school parking lot."

yugyeom sighed. "but i'm horny."

"it'll mess my makeup up though! and i'll probably be tired afterwards!" bambam whined, unconsciously grinding himself down onto yugyeom's thigh.

"then let's ditch the rest of the day." yugyeom grinned, hoping bambam would accept his answer.

the younger sighed deeply and rolled his eyes.

"god, kim yugyeom." bambam shook his head. "can't we just wait until after school? i'm hungry and i'm pretty sure i have a test in fourth hour."

"i guess.." yugyeom complained, looking down at his boner. "but what about this?"

"what about it? your buddy isn't my problem until after school." bambam said sassily, getting up and out of yugyeom's car, walking away with a grin.

yugyeom's jaw dropped, and he quickly scrambled out of the car, locking it.

"wow, rude!" yugyeom shouted after his boyfriend, making him giggle. once he caught up to him, he picked him up, making sure he couldn't get away.

"yugyeom!" bambam shouted, laughing as the older boy jumped around with him.

"you make me crazy!" yugyeom said, pressing a kiss to his soft lips. bambam smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth, snuggling his head against his shoulder.

"yeah, love you too." bambam said softly, making yugyeom grin. he almost forgot about the boner he had.

bambi:
yug
let's just MEET at my house
no one will be there and you can come over at 5 okay?

kimchi:
yeah that's what you wanna do? you sure?

bambi:
yes i'm sure

kimchi:
alright, sounds good baby
see you at 5 then

bambi:
you can bring anything you want too, if you want

kimchi:
okay ;)

yugyeom realized something that was very important for tonight's endeavors. something that could affect everything badly and it would be very awkward and not very cool of him.