>Chapter 8

Birds chirping, F/N's least favorite sound
in the morning as it resembles he time he had to wake up.

It was the second day of the death of his little brother, Chiya.
Even though it was himself who murdered his little brother, he hadn't had a second look at his dead body...

Which he knew was going to self-destruct due to it being a mere clone of his already deceased brother.

"Dang... I killed my brother twice.. I really am a cold blooded monster.."
F/N thought as his eyes opened, looking at the now empty storage room he was staying in.

"Knock knock! It's Principal Nedzu!!"

"Oh.. It's you... what now? I had blood all over me for the whole night."
F/N said as he mentioned his blood-stained coat and turtleneck.

"Oh yea, we brought a change of clothes for you!! It's the same as your costume so, it should be fine."
Nedzu handed over a set of the SAME coat and turtleneck, along with the pants.

"How'd you..."

"I have high inteligence... I can already tell by the look of it!"
Nedzu smiled nicely.

'Maybe it wouldn't be that bad this time..'
F/N thought as he chenged his clothes, with Nedzu standing outside the closed door.

"Ready for your first day?"
Shota came to meet F/N.

"Yep.. pretty much..hope I dont accidentally kill someone."

"Oh no you wont. But please control yourselves against those idiotic students of mine."
Shota reminded F/N.

"Y'know? you were the only one who didn't take part in cutting my arm back then... but why?"
F/N asked, scratching the scars on his arm.

"I... I didn't want to do such things."
Shota replied, hiding his light pink blush.

"Hm... okay then."
F/N smirked and looked away.
==============================

"Class. Quiet down.
Today, we're going to have a new teacher."

The class quieted down in an instance, as soon as Shota spoke.

F/N walked into the classroom in his costume and his plague-doctor style mask.

As soon as he entered the room, gasps and mumbles were everywhere.
"S-SENSEI!! THAT'S A VILLAIN!!"

F/N looked at the girl with brown hair and took off his mask, revealing his stunning (E/C) eyes and messy (H/C) hair.

"Hey there. I'm L/N F/N. I'll be teaching Villain Studies, the new subject."
F/N gave a smirk to the whole class, as id a greeting, before sitting down next to Shota.

As Shota taught the class, F/N couldn't help but notice the stares from time to time, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly where it came from...

Until he caught the gaze of a plain looking boy, with green hair.

'Huh? The one at USJ...'
F/N smiled back, making the nervous boy snap away from his gaze and blush deeply.