Your Goofball

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

"We are finally finished! everything's in place and in order! Congratulations listener tell me your thoughts about the situation of you living with the amazing Pro Hero Present Mic." Hizashi said coming over to you holding a imaginary microphone for you to talk into.

"I'm looking forward to it!" you say with a laugh.

"And there you have it!! The beauty has spoken!" He said pointing in the air then plopping down next to you leaning his head against the back of the couch.

"You are either 0 or 100 there's literally no in between for you is there." You said with a chuckle looking at the tired blonde on the couch.

"When have I ever been 0?" He said with a grin.

"True."

Hizashi has done everything for you for the past few weeks. From talking to your landlord about moving out to packing and unpacking your stuff. He refused to let you do anything while you recover from your injuries. Glancing over at him you could see the sweat beading on his forehead with some blonde strands sticking to his face.  His hair was in a low messy bun and he was wearing his usual glasses. He didn't have his shirt on giving you the pleassure of observing his perfectly sculpted body. Along with blue jean pants that looked like they were a little bleached and some black work boots. The sight of him like this made you bite your lip subconsciously which he quickly noticed. 

"You are so hot for me right now." He teased.

You rolled your eyes at his confidence, even though he was right. "I'll get you something to drink." You said standing to go get him a water.

"I can get it, you rest."

You just cross your arms and pout. "I'm tired of resting!"

Hizashi made his way to the kitchen and grabbed him a cold water out of the fridge. You watched him make his way back into the living room putting the cold water bottle on the back of his neck then to his forehead for a moment before undoing the top and turning it up. You watched his adams apple bob with each swig he took. Water would escape the corners of his mouth and drip down his chin and neck to his chest and down his toned abs. Finally he finished the water and did a basket ball shoot into the kitchen ringing the trash can with the bottle.

"10 points!" He cheers then looks back at you with a smile and wipes his mouth with his hand.

He saw your lips parted and your face flushed red staring at him.

"Oh you got it bad." He teased again.

"Shut up!" You said trying to look everywhere but at him.

"You know I would love to make you feel good, but the doctors said--"

"Six to eight weeks. I know, I know." You said irritatingly pinching the bridge of your nose to get the thoughts out of your mind.

"It's cute how sexually frustrated you are though."

"Just go put something on."

"But its hot." he groaned.

You hated this so much, especially since its only been 4 weeks and you had forever to go. 

"Oh, how about I give you a surprise." He said with a smile and took off to the bedroom before you could say anything. "I was gonna wait till you fully healed to give you this but I'm too excited to wait!" he yelled from the bedroom.

He ran and jumped over the back of the couch landing next to you causing you to bounce up a bit from his weight. You looked down to see a small black box in his hand.

"I'm so ready for you to wear this. I want the whole world to know your mine." He said opening the box and scanning your face for your reaction.

Looking at the ring you were speechless. The band of the ring was F/c and the diamonds were set up to amaze anyone who looked at it. You flickered your eyes up to connect with his.

"I Love it." 

You watched him take the ring out of the box and slip it onto your finger.

"Perfect fit." he said with a smile as he took a moment to look at the ring on your hand.

You felt tears swell up in your eyes as you looked at the ring then back at him. You placed your hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in slamming his lips against yours. Slightly turning your head to deepen it you both rhythmically matched each others movements. His arms wrapped around you tightly as he laid back on the couch and pulled you on top of him. You felt him shove his tongue past your lips to explore every inch of you mouth he could. His excitement was firmly pressing against you making your body ache for him. He painfully tore away from your lips with heavy panting.

"We can't."

"I know..I just wanted you to be just as sexually frustrated as me." You said with a sly grin.

You trailed the kisses down his neck and to his chest bringing your hand down to palm his excitement through his pants.

"You are making this really hard on me." He chuckled.

"Was that a pun?" you stopped and looked up at his smiling face which was still flushed red.

"Why yes...yes it was." He said in a breath as he was still panting softly.

You just sat up and laughed knowing nothing could be done about the heat that's built up between the two of you anyways. He stood up and stretched his limbs letting you visibly see the tent hes pitched in his pants.

"Did you grow up on a farm?"

"What? No."

"Because you sure do know how to raise a good cock." He chuckled.

"Not jokes..please...no...anything but that." You say faking a terrified look.

"Are you a drill sergeant? because you have my privates standing at attention." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

You stared blanky at him for a moment. "I'm leaving." You stand up and head to the bedroom.

He watched your beautiful figure walk away while holding your hand out gazing at your ring. It sparkled and shined against the light making you smile to yourself before unexpectedly getting swept off your feet bridal style.

"What are you doing?" You asked. 

"I'm getting practice in for after the wedding." He smiled as he carried you threw the thresh hold of the bedroom door and walked over to the bed placing you down gently, then he made his way into the bathroom to take a shower.

You scoffed with a smile at the crazy goofball you managed to fall in love with. Glancing at your ring on your finger one more time you smiled to yourself before your eyes fluttered closed and you fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry about not going into a lot of detail about the ring. You are the reader so I wanted you to imagine the type of ring he gave you. For example I like rings with silver bands...you might like gold or even black lol. Anyways..Thanks for reading.