Appreciation letter to Jill.

Dear Jill,

Okay, so first of all I'm not good at writing letters or putting my feelings into words in general. Your letter was out of this world, but what else did I expect? You are the better version of me.

I will just keep this simple and short, because I can express my feelings better when we're in the bedroom, alone, and the kids are asleep.

Anyways,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me another shot at loving you. After Amari and Milan that's the best thing that had ever happened in my life. So, thank you so fucking much! (Can I curse in letters? Well, I don't care anyways) I honestly don't know what I would do without you. You're a gem, pudding.

You are an amazing and caring woman. You're always going for the best and remember that I will always support you, no matter what (Except if you support veganism. I will not... and I repeat I will not support that decision. At all. I love meat and you should know that by now)

When I speak the words "I love you," I'm not just saying it to say it. I say it, because I mean it. These are the three words in one phrase that I will always stay true to.

I love you so much; more than words can express. You drive me to be a better person for myself and for you. Thank you for being the most amazing woman in the world. I don't deserve you but I am glad we have one another.

Thank you.

Thank you (a thousand times)

For Amari. For Milan. And for being you.

You are truly a gift from God.

With all my love and all my heart,

Your husband