chapter 1 flash back!

Y/N p.o.v
I stared as big brother Jeff, stabbed mommy and daddy over and over again. I started crying as jeff laughed. I ran into big brother lius room, I jumped onto him and shook him "liu liu wake up!" He awoken "what's wrong Y/N?" I cried into his chest "b-big brother jeff.....h-he stabbed mommy and daddy!"

Lius p.o.v
I hugs Y/N and petted her head trying to calm her down "hey it's okay, I will protect you i promise" after i said that i saw jeff in the door way, I pushed Y/N behind me. Jeff started walking towards me that's when I noticed his cut cheeks and his eyes, I stared in horror "j-jeff...." he pulled a knife out and stabbed me in the arm I screamed in pain, I tried to fight back but he was to strong. "Y/N run!!" I yelled at Y/N as jeff pined me down. I saw her run away, I looked at jeff and I keeped fighting untell I gotten weak, I let him stab me and cut me untell I would bleed out and pass out. I felt him get off of me, he probably going to go after Y/N but by this time she would have been at her friends house and called the police.

Jeffs p.o.v
I know that Y/N called the police so I jumped out lius window thinking he was dead, I ran into the woods hearing the sirens in the background getting louderever step, soon I was deep in the woods when I started to hear static, I covered my ears and fell on my knees screaming in pain, soon I blacked out

Slenderman p.o.v
I felt a preceints in my woods, I teleported to the source to find a boy, he had snow white skin,no eye lids,jet back hair,white hoodie,black dress pants, but what really stuck out was his cut smile in his cheeks. I saw as he fell unconscious on the ground,I picked him up and decided to take him to the mansion.

~with Y/N~

I ran to Toby's house, hes my best friend, when I got there I knocked on the door, soon the door opens revealing lyra she whispered "oh hey sweety what wro-why are you covered if blood!?" I asked her if I could use her phone she nodded. I called the police and soon Toby came down "w-whats with a-all the noice?" I waved at him "hey toby u-um...." I started crying and I ran and hugged him.

Toby's p.o.v
I was sleeping when I heard a knock on the door, i woke up and told lyra she went down to find out who's at the door, your probably wondering where our parents are right? Dads at the bar drinking and getting drunk and moms alseep, anyway I heard Y/Ns voice so I went down stairs I asked what was with all the noice and soon I had a crying Y/N in my arms. I hugged back and tried to calm her down "h-hey its o-okay, I'm here e-everythings going to be fine i-i promise" soon she fell asleep in my arms, lyra by now was smirking at me, I just rolled my eyes and picked her up and layed her on the couch with a pillow and blanket, I tucked her in and walked back over to lyra, "s-so what happened?" Before lyra could explain we heard police sirens rushing towards her and her brothers house, I was getting worried by this point.

(hello all my fellow creepers I hope you liked this chapter bye!)