Contest 2 results

Wow. This contest was very hard to judge, I'm not going to lie. I loved all of the entries!

🍿Honorable Mention🍿
Smileyfacecompany

"You have to watch out for the cursed ones

"You have to watch out for the cursed ones." The old man warned him. "They have nothing left to lose."————————————————————
Rupert Crade should have been more prepared that night and a whole lot more sober. Trying (unsuccessfully) to woo a group of girls, Rupert jumped a fence... the fence of a magic wielder who wanted to try out a new spell. With a wave of his hand and a whisper of "Jinx" Rupert had been cursed to a week of bad luck. Rupert has to juggle a important meeting at work, a date with his long-time crush and tomorrow just happens to be his nephews birthday party. Good luck, Rupert. You wish you had it.

I really like the cover, I think that really fits the story. Your description is awesome! Keep working hard!

🍬Third place🍬
CANDYGIRL202

Clara was a normal high-schooler, ready for a fresh semester with her friends, and jock-of-a-boyfriend

Clara was a normal high-schooler, ready for a fresh semester with her friends, and jock-of-a-boyfriend. But when she loses her job at a Starbucks, she is forced to work at a small diner, instead.And when her boyfriend randomly breaks up with her, her heart is broken. Her friends leave her in the dust, to pick her heart up off the floor.High school sucks.Clara somehow learns how to survive this epic disaster. All you have to do is read this book to see how she did it.......

Awesome! The cover is so cool, I loved how you made the letters go around her, and how the subtitle is in the middle of all of it.  It's super eye catching! As for your Description, its amazing! A boyfriend randomly breaking up with you, and you getting fired, and her friends not really being friends means you are truly jinxed. Great job!

🍨Second Place🍨

ThatWeirdoOtaku

Hope Weaver was known for her lackluster luck, as throughout her entire life things never seemed to go her way

Hope Weaver was known for her lackluster luck, as throughout her entire life things never seemed to go her way. She had grown used to it very early on, never caring what happened or what other people thought of her because of it. This all changed when she met him, Angel Myers, the new hotshot in town. He strolled around without a care in the world, everything seemingly going just right in all aspects of his life. That's what drew her to him, and brought her downfall. As the tension between the two blossomed, Hope's world was turned upside down. She began to be kept as far away from him as possible, her peers were terrified she would jinx him as well.

When I first looked at this cover I was drawn to it! I absolutely love the shadowing! The description is great as well! Great job!

🍔First Place🍔
MagicMissColor

"Jinx! I wish you were like Chomper!" "Who's Chomper!?" "The muddy old street dog outside the pizzeria

"Jinx! I wish you were like Chomper!" "Who's Chomper!?" "The muddy old street dog outside the pizzeria." "I can't be like him!" "But your jinxed." Alexis was always labeled "the black sheep" of the family, never taken seriously, never understood, and after 13 failed and awful birthdays, she's had enough, especially with her twin sister, Alexia. And after being caught stealing her sisters birthday ring, they started to yell, and scream, and after being jinxed, she never imagined waking up, as a dog...

Wow. This cover is super eye catching, and the background is amazing! You chose a dog for this story which is a unique idea that made it even better! The description was super clever! Congrats!

Great job everyone! I had a hard time judging, so please don't be made with how you placed. Pm me for prizes!

-Photographygirl3