InZayn Love

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” a high-pitched scream came from the family room upstairs.

           In only a matter of seconds I was at my sister’s door. I slammed the door open and rushed in.

“What’s wrong? Are you ok? Do I need to take it to the hospital?” Next thing I know, the 14-year-old girl I call my sister is jumping all over the room. Her face is barely visible as her long blond curls have covered most of it.

“Blake! Mind telling me why you were screaming?” I asked putting one hand on my hip.

She paused for a second, not caring to pull her hair out of her face, “Two words. Niall Horan. HE TWEETED ME!”

“Who?” I asked, honestly not knowing who she was talking about.

She gasped and put a hand to her chest on mock hurt. Something told me she had no intentions of telling me. I don’t know whether it was the fact that she kept jumping or how she turned up her radio to the maximum volume. I swear this girl gets so annoying sometimes.

“Are you going to tell me who he is or should I just leave?” I asked crossing my arms.

“I don’t think you have what it takes to know who he is…” she turned off the music, sat on her bed and looked elsewhere.

“Fine… Then, I guess I’m leaving.” I said as I started to walk off.

“Wait, Natalie.” She said.

“What?” I asked, turning around.

“He’s like the most amazing guy in the world. Blonde hair… Blue eyes… And he has the cutest laugh.” She said with a small giggle.

“And how do you know this guy?” I asked as I sat next to her.

“I don’t… But I certainly wish I did.” She said with dreamy eyes.

“What is he? An actor?” I asked.

“Noooo… He’s in a boy band.” She said in a duh tone

“There’s a new boy band? I though those would never come back?”

“So you’ve never heard of One Direction?”

“Nope” I shook my head.

“It’s impossible! They’re all over the radio!” she yelled.

           She walked off into the hall and came back with her guitar. She took a seat in front of me in a wheeled chair. The last thing I expected was to recognize the small tone she started playing. It sounded awfully familiar. And then it hit me. Why was she playing Summer Lovin’ from Grease?

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

That what makes you beautiful” she stopped and put her guitar down. “Now do you know who they are?” she asked.

“To be honest, I’ve heard a bunch of girls singing this song but I have no idea who they are.”

“Okay… Well I’ll show you who they are. I’m pretty sure you’ll love them.” She said dragging me to her computer.

“Blake, I have to-” she cut me off.

“No, sit.” She demanded.

This is going to be one very long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm not very good at this, but I'll give it a try! Directioners, please tell me what you think!

PS- I fixed the grammar mistakes. If you find any others, let me know!