13

No one's pov

"NO GOD PLEASE NO." Toby's crys could be heard throughout the entire Slenderman forest. Morning over a limp body that lie on the ground. Battered and bruised, clothes and hair covered in blood, and wept over him.

He lifted the smol frail body of a young boy, hugging the already dead corpse that once belonged to BEN Drowned. Toby sat there, tears streaming down his own blood covered face. His goggles were thrown to the side along with his mouth guard.

"It s-sh-Should have been m-me." He sobed over and over. A cold black hand landed on Toby's shoulder. At once Toby put BEN down and grabbed his hatchet, spinning to face his attacker.

"Now kiddo don't get your boxers in a twist. I want to make a deal with you." Zalgo paused for a second waiting to see what Toby would do. "Your soul for his. If you trade your soul you become one of my proxies and BEN will stay alive and well living at the Slend*ck mansion. Or you could try to revenge the death of him and try to kill the innocent one, but your die too. Make your choice."

After ten minutes of thinking Toby made his choice

"Trade souls, but you have to keep your end of the deal." He said without stuttering once.

Zalgo snapped his claws and a contract appeared out of thin air. Along with a pen.

"Just sign here."

Tobias Erin Rogers

"Deals a deal."

Jeff came running over right after Toby had signed the contract. His eyes met BEN who was still on the ground, but was breathing.

"Take care of him." Was the last thing Toby said to them before teleporting off with Zalgo.

------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was brought to you by L.J's superior twerking skills

Lol, the story isn't over yet and when the main story is over I'm going to do two special chapters so yay.

Next update will be 1-20 days sorry I'm lazy and kinda look like a potato. Ok by loves!