Chapter 33 : Pizza And Pay-Per-View

Jensen was already back to normal on set, and you had been studying anything you could to get ready for your writing classes. You wanted to do your best in school, and be as prepared as possible.

You and the baby spent most of your time by yourselves at home. Jensen was there at night but was often too tired to do anything. You decided one afternoon to dress up Evie and take her to set. It would be a nice surprise for Jensen and would give the crew a chance to meet Evie. They had been bugging Jensen about wanting to see her.

You bathed her, changed her into a cute outfit, fed her, and got ready yourself. It was already lunchtime by the time you left the house.

 It was already lunchtime by the time you left the house

You eventually got Evie settled into her car seat and headed for Jensen set

You eventually got Evie settled into her car seat and headed for Jensen set. Once you got to the set, you parked the car and headed inside. 

Jared could be heard from the distance. 

"Dean! Behind you!" He screamed.

They were in the middle of a scene and you admired them from a distance. As long as you and Jensen had been together, you had never actually seen him working. You tried to stay back, not wanting to interrupt. Someone spotted you, and the camera crew turned to look. The whole crew stopped and was awed as they headed towards you. 

"Cut! Take 10." The director shouted. 

"What's going on?" You heard Jensen say as he walked off the stage. 

He saw you and Evie there and smiled. He walked over to you and kissed your cheek.

"What a nice surprise." He said giving you a tight hug. 

Members of the crew each took turns holding Evie and talked about how cute she was. You thanked everyone and placed her back in her car seat. She was asleep in no time.

"I didn't mean to disturb your guys while working." You apologized. "We better head back home." 

"Thank you for coming," Jensen said, bringing you in for a quick kiss before everyone turned and headed back to the set. 

You loaded her back into the car and headed back home. You changed both of you into some comfy clothes and made a late lunch. After that, Evie laid down for her evening nap, and you studied some more. 

Before you knew it Evie was waking up and Jensen was walking through the front door.

"Oh my gosh, babe. I'm sorry. I completely forgot about dinner. I was studying and Evie was asleep." You said as you went into the kitchen to try to find something to whip up.

"Why don't we just order a pizza, and rent a movie off pay-per-view?" Jensen asked as he smiled. 

"Sounds amazing." You said as you put Evie in her rocker. 

A little while later the pizza had arrived, and you two snuggled up as you watched the movie.  It wasn't much, but it was perfect.