A Valentines Masquerade Part Three

...................

Comment, follow, and most importantly, VOTE.

Sad ending. I started to cry too. AGH.

..................

YOUR POV

I started to run towards the common room at full speed. Maybe they would still be there? I kept running. I ran by several squadrons of Ravenclaw first and second years. I'm pretty sure they shouted something about how running without looking at both sides was dangerous. Who listens to that rule anymore? That's right, only the Ravenclaws. And...maybe a few Slytherins who won't admit it. I jumped a small flight of stairs, going two by two and continued to run through the stony halls. I finally skidded to a stop.

"Pepper Pantyhose!" I wheezed out. Who comes up with these anyways? Eh, probably Dumbledore.

The Fat lady gestured her hand out, and the portrait opened revealing a small (yet big enough) for the students to crawl through. I hopped right through it, but landed butt-first on the hard, wooden floor.

"Ow...." I groaned while rubbing my behind trying to ease the pain.

I got up slowly, still rubbing my tailbone. I began looking for a certain set of twins. I checked the sitting room, and they weren't there. I tried the cupboard hidden behind the Unicorn tapestry, nothing. I hollered up to the boys dormitory asking if they were there. I heard some people walking around calling for them, but the final answer was no. Suddenly, I heard somebody shout the password VERY loudly and dive-bomb in. Guess whom it was?

The twins in all their red-hair glory.

I walked over to them and raised an eyebrow. "What were you guys doing?"

They looked at me, then each other, and back at themselves. "Nothing."

"I've known you two long enough to know that nothing always means 'oh, we definitely did something probably illegal or worse or we broke Hogwarts rules and lost points' Wait....have you guys ever lost house points?."

"Nope-"

"Not once-"

"Never." The finished simultaneously.

"Great. So what did you guys do? Seeing that your covered with soot." I remembered McGonagall's request: keep the twins out of her office.

I facepalmed, "Where you two in the office of our Head of House?"

"Yes." Said George compliantly. "But for good reasons."

"McGonagall happened to take about three-quarters or more of our yearly pranking supplies by ransacking the boys dormitory. She also happened to snag the Marauders Map, so Harry sent us to get it back. But don't worry, we set off a cover prank so it's fine." explained Fred.

"What prank?"

There was a loud BOOM, and I could smell the dung bomb seeping through a crack in the portrait hole.

"That one!" They said cheerfully. "Too keep her out of her office!"

"Oh no." I facepalmed more. "Well, anyways, I was looking for you two."

"Oh really?" said George, helping Fred up off the floor along with himself. "With what?"

"The Ball this weekend. I can't handle it by myself at all! So if you wouldn't mind, could you help me out a little?"

The twins looked at each other and nodded. "Alright. So what do you need help with?"

"Shopping."