[14] Ezra: "Group Hug!"

(There's still time for the clock to strike 12 in the UK [so it's still JULY 12] so Imma sing again now. Stop complaining AGAIN, PC ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PAIGEEE (tugalicious)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Have an awesome sweet 16 my funny, fantabulous, perfect, cute, hot—

Okay, you get my point again. HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR AHEAD! *hugs*

AND YEP, dedicated to tugaliiocus and our 4 years of friendship!!!!!

'''

[14] Ezra: "Group Hug!"

"Paige-Chan."

Silence.

"Paigeeeee-Chan."

More silence.

"Guess what?"

She had the nerve to continue to read her yuri manga without showing the slightest of hints that I even exist.

And she's not even pissed off at me or anything, mind you.

It's just how we work.

Damn, but still, this girl must be given an award or something.

"Fine, I'm not gonna tell you."

How can someone remain nonchalant even after that?

Seriously, I told you, didn't I?

Award winner.

"Psst." I look up from the empty classroom to see Micajah's beanie covered blond head popping up from outside the door, a questioning look in his eyes.

Thank the freaking Lord. What the hell took him so long?

I'm currently waiting with my little friend Paige after Law class got over—it's been almost ten minutes, and since she didn't have any class for the next period and since coincidentally this room is also free, she'd decided to sit back and enjoy her books here.

That's very fortunate for me because I couldn't have explained following her to wherever she might've decided to sit and read without giving myself away.