Regret Part 2/Dad!Tony Stark

You had been dating Wade for a couple weeks now. Peter was absolutely right about him. He was absolutely childish, but respectful towards you.

You weren't surprised when you noticed his scarred skin. Peter basically told you everything about him before you dated.

"So, Y/N, about Wade." Tony said and you looked towards him.

"Please don't make me break up with him." You begged and Tony shook his head.

"No its not that." Tony said and you let out a sigh of relief. Steve listened from the couch.

"I want to invite him over for dinner, so we could meet him." Tony said and your eyes widen. You look at him and bit your bottom lip.

"Yeah, sure." You said and Tony nodded happily. You quickly retreated to your room. You got your phone out and dialed Wade's number.

"Wade." You said once you heard the beeping stop.

"Yeah babe?"

"My dad invited you over for dinner, dress nice Wade. Nice." You said into the phone. You heard Wade's panic breathing.

"Yeah. Ok." He said and hung up. You gulped and prayed Wade would dress nice.

———

All the Avengers wore something nice. You wore a red dress and your father wore a black tuxedo.

The door bell rang.

"That's him." You said. Everyone waited in the kitchen. You ran over to the door and opened it. Peter was there in a blue suit. Next to him was Wade.

"Wade what the fuck!" You whispered yell. Wade was wearing his red and black clad Deadpool suit.

"I have a bow tie." He argued. He flicked the bow tie around his neck. You sighs and grab his gloved hand.

"Let's go." You said and dragged him towards your family. Tony raised a brow as you brought Wade out.

"Everyone. This is Wade." Wade waved and everyone looked at him.

"What are you wearing?" Sam asked and straightened his tie.

"A bow tie." Wade said and flicked it again.

"And this is my Suit when I kick ass." Wade said and you sighed. Your family members nodded.

He sat next to you and he held your hand nervously. You chucked and rolled your eyes.

"So what do you do Wade?" Steve asked.

"I actually help people. Kind of like you guys do. But I have my own team." He said proudly. Steve nodded and looked at Bucky.

Everyone ate in silence for a few seconds before Clint spoke up.

"No offense kid. But you need to take your mask off to eat." He said and Wade sighed. He flipped his mask up to reveal his lips.

He took a spoon full of the food and shoved it into his mouth. He licked his lips hungrily.

"That's delicious." He commented. Everyone was staring at his pinkish skin. You gave them looks to calm down.

Wade seemed to notice and he uncomfortably pulled his mask back down.

"Dude, I don't mean to be rude. But what happened to your skin?" Bucky asked in a polite way.

"Well, an experiment gone bad. I had cancer and some dumbass people said they could fix me. But I instead became immortal and I look this." He said and took his mask off.

Everyone stared at him.

"Sorry kid. I didn't mean anything by that." Bucky said. Wade shook his head.

"No it's fine. I get a lot ruder things told." Wade said. Tony was still unconvinced.

"Are you going to hurt my daughter like a certain someone did?" He stayed and Peter looked away.

"No sir. No offense to my best friend Pete, but I know my priorities." Wade said and Tony nodded.

Steve smiled and held his hand out for Wade to take.

"Ok kid. Welcome to the family."

-several weeks later-

"KID GET HE FUCK OUT OF THIS FAMILY!" Steve yelled as he tried to get the black sharpie drawings off of his shield.

Wade smirked and looked at Steve. He gasped and looked at him in shock.

"Language." He mocked and Steve growled in anger. You rolled your eyes at Wade.

"Hey babe." He said and pecked your lips quickly and ran away.

"What did he do this time?" You asked Steve. Steve showed you his shield. Pictures of Dicks written in sharpie all over it.

You burst out laughing as you heard your father chuckle behind you.

"I wouldn't be laughing Mr. Stark. Wade's after your suits." Peter said. Tony shut his mouth and ran after Wade.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"