37 | real life

xxxvii

xxxvii. tv debut

After singing her heart out to the audience, she had finished the song without tears and instead with a smile. Although her song was tainted in sadness, the feeling of happiness of singing her song on tv was overwhelming.

When she was finished she walked back over to the sofa and sat down, while the audience and James continued to clap. What she was even more glad about was one of her best friends sitting right next to her on the sofa, Anthony. So she would be a little less nervous. As the clapping stopped, James began to speak.

"So I'm right when I say this is your first tv debut?" James asked.

"Yeah it is" Nancy replied.

"What's it like so far?" James asked, making her laugh.

"Should I lie or tell the truth. . . I'm incredibly nervous and I feel like I'm going to mess up at any minute" Nancy said.

"Well you're doing fine so far" James said reassuring Nancy.

"You're also friends with Anthony?" James asked.

"Correct. We met last year" Nancy said.

"And she was blessed with me" Anthony said, making Nancy and James laugh.

"Okay well, I thought we could play a little game" James said.

"Ooo" Nancy said.

"It's called spill your guts or fill your guts" James said.

"oh no" Nancy laughed.

"So if we just walk over there" James said, standing up.

The three of them walked over to a table and all sat down, food littered around the circle table.

"Okay so this is how the game works. So we all have questions we've haven't seen, and we will ask each other. Now if you don't want to answer the question, you have to eat a food chosen by someone else. So I'll ask Anthony questions, Anthony will ask Nancy questions and Nancy you will ask me questions. Got it?" James asked.

"Yeah" Anthony said, as Nancy nodded.

"Okay before we start I'll just tell everyone what we have on this table. We have fish smoothie, bulls penis-"

"Uh, you're kidding" Nancy sighed.

"Cod sperm" James laughed.

"Grasshoppers, cow tongue, bird saliva, scorpion and 1000 year old egg" James finished saying.

"Ew, how do you even do that to an egg" Anthony laughed.

"I have no idea, Anthony. Absolutely no idea" James replied.

"Okay, so I'll start so you guys understand" James said.

"Anthony, I will be giving you. . .1000 year old egg" James said, making Nancy laugh.

"Ah fuck you" Anthony chuckled.

"So Captain America: Civil War comes out in a few weeks. Out of all your civil war cast members, who was the worst to work with?" James said.

"Tom Holland, that kid is so annoying. And he always has to have juice" Anthony said.

"Okay my turn" Anthony said, grabbing a card.

"Nancy, I hope you enjoy bird saliva" Anthony said, spinning the table around.

"Oo, what are your feelings/connections to the actor Sebastian Stan?" Anthony said, raising his eyebrows.

Nancy contemplated on drinking the bird saliva, because she really didn't know what to say. They were friends, but they hadn't talked for months. What was she supposed to do lie? Or tell the truth?

"We're just friends but we haven't talked in a while due to conflicting schedules" Nancy said.

So Nancy really lied on tv, and she earned a sad expression from Anthony. She could tell Anthony was upset with her, but she brushed over it and quickly moved back to the game.

"On to your question James, I think you should try the cod sperm" she said, spinning the table.

"who was the worst guest you've had on your show?" Nancy asked, reading the card.

"Wow, I can't answer that" James laughed.

The rest of the game went on quickly, and soon the show ended. Nancy was waiting for a car to pick her up outside, when Anthony walked over.

"Friends, huh?" Anthony asked, his hands pushed in his pockets.

"What did you expect me to say?" Nancy sighed.

"He's going to see it, you know that right?" Anthony said.

"I know, I know" she mumbled.

"You have to talk to him. You're driving me insane, Nancy. Both of you are" Anthony said.

"Is he happy?" she asked.

"What?" Anthony said.

"Is he happy? With his life? You know civil war is coming out? And his girl seems nice, I guess. So um what I'm trying to ask is how is he?" Nancy asked.

"He's happy. That doesn't mean he doesn't miss you, he still does. He liked your song" Anthony said.

Nancy saw her car pulling up, so he looked back at Anthony.

"I'll try" Nancy said.

"Try?" Anthony said.

"To talk to him, I'll try. That doesn't mean it will necessarily happen" Nancy said.

"Okay" Anthony said, watching Nancy get in her car.

A/N; I love starving you guys of Seb&Nancy but their time will come soon