one

"Hurry, we're going to be late to practice," Hoseok said urging Jin out of his bed.

Jin didn't feel like hurrying. For the matter, Jin didn't feel like getting out of bed.

Namjoon had completely ruined his whole day. Yesterday a chirpy and confident Jin had asked Namjoon if he would like to go have dinner together.

When Namjoon had agreed, Jin's eyes had widened and his confidence had skyrocketed. Kim Seokjin was a fool, and to Jin this was as close to a date as he would ever get. He knew it was wrong, he knew he needed to move on. But Namjoon was also his best friend, and friends spent time together. He had been unbearably happy that day.

He knew this was as close to a date, they would ever get.

At the restaurant, a unbearably happy Jin has tried to make conversation about anything. Anything at all. Namjoon didn't give him any thought however, his eyes straying away from his. Mind anywhere but there.

Jin would try making a joke, Namjoon would laugh with him sometimes or even make a joke himself. But today he did not get the reaction he wished for.

All he got was an "mhm" Namjoon didn't even bother with an "ok."

Jin knew he wasn't listening, he could tell in the way, he didn't smile sweetly at Jin when he said something. Or give him a soft glance, one that made Jin's heart thump in his ear. Namjoon he, he was too into whatever was on his phone. And as Jin's confidence dropped his anger rose.

Out of frustration, (and a little pinch of sadness) he finally asked Namjoon what he was so into. His lips were trembling just the slightest bit, as he tightened them and he proceeded to glare at Namjoon. He wasn't going to let Namjoon see how affected he was, he may have been a lovesick fool but he had self dignity.

Namjoon looked up, a cheeky grin on his face, dimples popping against his tan skin, making Jin soften just the tiniest bit. However the response he got from Namjoon had crushed him for the next few days. He was a fool.

"I'm looking at Ji-he's Instagram" Namjoon had replied "Isn't she beautiful" and then the adorable little sigh that had followed had crushed Jin's already broken heart.

Their dinner from then on was Jin eating his food, messily, picking at it. He couldn't even enjoy his meal, he instead felt like throwing up. Every time he looked up he saw Namjoon look through her Instagram page, a lovestruck little look on his face. Jin wanted to hurl.

He hated his life.

The next day Jin still felt like shit, he knew he had to go to practice. His dancing wasn't the best. The group needed better than what he thought he had.

Groaning he got out of bed, headed to the bathroom. He flinched at his reflection, he wasn't looking too good. Eye bags adorned him from a lack of sleep, and his hair was sticking up here and there. Making himself look barely presentable he headed out.

Stepping in to the practice room his eyes as usual immediately drifted to Namjoon. He forced them away he needed to focus and getting hurt repeatedly was not helping. Namjoon was not good for his heart or his mind. Namjoon wasn't good for him.

But of course, the world was not on his side that day. (It never tended to be) Namjoon, looking like a damn angel today, glasses slipping down the crook of his nose, appearance soft and disheveled, approached Jin instead of the other way round.

Slinging one arm around Jin, Namjoon smiled softly and said "Jin? Let's go practice together? I need a bit more practice, everyone's a bit ahead. Join me please?"

'Fuck you world.'

"That would be perfect" Jin muttered through gritted teeth, he bit his lip angrily. Life was so damn unfair at times. Why couldn't he just avoid Namjoon for a few weeks? Maybe he'd finally move on.

But then Namjoon smiled and flashed his adorable dimples and all his resolve was gone. There was no way he could stay mad at Namjoon. Not when he had those dimples.

He followed Namjoon and they walked along the long hallway and soon arrived at the practice room that him and Namjoon would always use. It was like their special place, only they really used it, the other members really didn't need extra support on dancing.

"Hey Joon" Jin softly called, feeling something inside him calm itself finally. He felt okay, for the first time in days. Maybe Namjoon wasn't so bad for him.

Turning around to face him, a sweet smile on his own face Namjoon answered a simple "Yes?"

Jin's eyes unwilling scanned Namjoon's face. He was so beautiful, handsome as well. His eyes fell to those lips, they were so plump. He couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to press those lips against his own.

To run his hands through Namjoon's silky smooth hair. To warp his le-

Dragging his mind out of the gutter. He internally yelled at himself, what type of friend was he? This was getting out of hand. Focusing on anything but Namjoon he mumbled a quick "I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back."

Nodding softly Namjoon just starts stretching and trying to  to touch his toes. It was quite a funny sight actually, Namjoon was not a very flexible person. Laughing quietly Jin heads out, finally feeling like he can breathe again.

~~~~

Ah poor Jin.

And just for the record I think Namjoon and Jin are amazing dancers. BTS wouldn't be BTS without them.

<333