'7

the raven-haired suddenly appeared again at the shop that day and as soon as mark saw him he reached the boy, probably knowing why he was there.
"jinyoung! you're probably here for the jacket, right? i found it on your chair."
the blonde-haired gave him the coat, the younger took it and smiled as their hands gently brushed.
"yes, thank you so much, and i'm sorry for before anyways, in the end i went home without saying goodbye but i really had to go." he explained, holding in his arms the coat he'd come to retrieve.
"oh, you don't have to worry at all, my friend told me that you wanted to say goodbye." the waiter said, now feeling a bit guilty for avoiding the boy before just because he was embarrassed.
"i'm really glad that he did."
silence filled the space between them as the raven-haired started talking again.
"then i'll go, thank you again."
"ah, jinyoung wait!"
the blonde-haired said as he took the other's wrist and put something in his hand.
"this is for you, i hope that you won't be sad anymore, goodbye!"
the customer didn't think much about it and just greeted the other boy, since he was in a rush and stopping again by the cafe wasn't a part of his plans, if only he hadn't forgotten the coat.
"goodbye, mark."
the blonde-haired then looked at the younger exiting the shop, the latter opened his hand and couldn't help but smile.
the raven-haired's hand was filled with candies.