« Chapter Seven »

( So I may or may not have been tagged, * COUGH COUGH * wolfy_writer * COUGH COUGH * so yeah now that gonna be at the end of this chapter :3 )

« Travis's POV »
Zane and I were talking when I suddenly saw my night vision potion wearing off, I quickly took in a deep breath and put a hand over my mouth to signal Zane that my water breathing potion was also wearing off and that I had to get to the surface, he nodded and held onto my arm and swam me up to the surface, and surprisingly he came to the surface with me!
Once on the surface I was finally able to breath, I looked over at where the ship was to see that Yep, no one was awake yet, lucky me. I could stay with Zane longer, I just needed to get another potion, then I can ask him some questions.
" You actually came to the surface with me."
" Yeah, I figured that if it was night then your other friends would be asleep, right?"
I smiles and nodded.
" That's right right, they also don't know I'm out here so I can stay longer with you but I need to get aboard the ship again so I can sneak some more potions, sound good?"
Zane nodded his head and held onto me arm again, swimming me over. Once near my ship I started to whisper.
" We're gonna have to whisper until we're under water again, I don't wanna wake anyone up again, I'm lucky I didn't already when I called after you when I first went under water."
Zane nodded and whispered back to me.
" How are you gonna get back up?"
I froze and face palmed.
" Honestly I didn't think about that at all when I dived down after you."
" I can help you."
" You can?"
" Remember how I pushed you back onto your ship last time?"
" Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you about that."
" You can ask me when we're safer under the water."
Zane the, slowly rises his hands up and slowly the water around me started to push me up to the ship, gently putting me down onto the deck of the ship.
" Thanks!"
I whispered to his as he nodded back and went under the water, waiting for me. Moving swiftly and quietly, I picked up Lucinda's book and walked to my room, changing out of my soaked clothes and into a wet suit picking up some flippers and goggles as I exited my room, placing them down on the deck before taking in a deep breath and goin over to Lucinda's room. If I got caught doing this I'd be dead for sure, quietly opening the door and closing it, I slowly stepped into her room more, towards her potion cabinet, opening it until I hear a creak sound from the cabinet door. I froze and looked back at Lucinda who still laid dead asleep, I have never been more thankful that she's a heavy sleeper!! Looking back at the cabinet door, opening it all the way now, I quickly skimmed the labels and found the night vision and water breathing potions, grabbing two more viles of them and slowly closing the cabinet door and quietly walking back to the exit as fast as I could. I opened the door and exited her room, sighing in relief, I felt the rush of adrenaline calming down inside of me as I went to the edge of the ship, putting my flippers and goggles on, drinking both potions and placing them on the deck before diving back into the water, I instantly find Zane and swim up to him.
" I'm back."
He turned around and looked at me, smiling only in the slightly bit before looking at my new features.
" What are you wearing?"
" I'm wearing a wetsuit, flippers and goggles, the wet suit makes it so it's not so cold while I'm in the water, the flippers help me swim faster like you and the goggles make it so I can see under water without having to open my eyes in the water."
He nods as I pointed to each of the items while I was explaining.
" Interesting, so it helps you move and see better in the water pretty much?"
" Yep!"
I smiled, He really starting to understand things on the surface better now, I'm glad at least now if he ever does end up having to meet the rest of my friends aboard than he won't be so confused when they start talking about everyday things...
« Zane's POV »
He smiled at me, I started to feel that warm flutter inside of me again, it's so confusing yet it feels so nice. I seriously need to find out what it is, but I feel like I already know what I'm feeling...Could it be love? I was brought back to reality when Travis spoke again.
" Now that I've answered all of your questions, could you answer mine?"
" Oh sure."
" Can all merfolk do that water power?"
" No not all, a handful of them can, and I'm just one of the lucky ones who have this power."
We continued to talk and I continued to answer Travis's questions, we swam in circles as we talked, laughing together. I was having such a wonderful time with him..but I know that if I am in love with him..how would it work? I'm a creature of the sea...he's the creature of land...maybe..I can find a spell? I was brought out of my thoughts when he grabbed both of my hands and swam me to the surface.
" I hear someone waking me up, quick push me to the deck!"
I nodded as I quickly used the water to push him up onto his ship, sinking into the water until nothing but from my anything above eyes was sticking out, my back was hugging the side of the ship as I heard everything that was going on where Travis was...
« Travis's POV »
I landed gently on the deck of the ship thanks to Zane, and once I landed I looked up Perfect timing! I saw as Katelyn opened the door to her cabin and looked up at me, Good, she didn't see anything.
" Travis? Its's 1 am, what are you doing awake?...and in a wet suit..?"
" Um...Midnight swimming...?"
" Isn't that dangerous?"
" Noooooooooooooo..."
" Oh, I thought I heard you talking to someone."
" Nope! It's just me."
" I see.."
Katelyn started to step closer to me, Shoot, don't get too close you might see Zane! She continued to step closer to me until she was right in front of me
" Travis, I actually need to tell you something..."
" Oh, um. I'm all ears..."
" I...I know I act all tough around you but...I."
I than heard a splash in the water, Zane! Did something happen to him?! I have to cut this short!!
" I'm so sorry Katelyn but I really, REALLY need to do something, I think I dropped something in the water!"
" Oh, I can come with you!"
" NO! I mean, no. I got it, I'm already in the wetsuit so I won't loose the thing, so um, see you in a second, excuse me!"
I turned around diced back into the water, looking around frantically for Zane,
" Zane! Zane! Zane where are you?!"
I continued to look until I saw his fin sticking out as he hid,
" Zane...?"
I swam over to him, he was hiding away from the ship behind a rock, I was in front of him now, gently touching his arm.
" Zane, what happened.?"
Did Katelyn see him...?

( And now the tagged thing )

1. I currently don't find anyone attractive

2. currently no finds interest in me that I know of so "yaaaaay" :)

3. I usually keep my middle name a secret at school but I'm 99.9999999999% sure no one at my school is on this account except for one of my friends who already know my middle name so screw it, my middle name is Tenaya.

4. As me and my group of friends say, " I am a single Pringle that is NOT ready to mingle! * finger guns *"

5. The last person I texted was my roommate who happens to be someone I have been close friends with since diapers!

6. The last song I listened to was First Burn, don't know it's by but I watched the animated version of it which was drawn by Ziksua

7. My battery percentage right now is at 5% and that's why I'm charging as I type right now :D

8. The best friend I had that is a girl is still that roommate of mine, she's amazing and the one friend where we have never gotten mad at each other, we have arguments put small petty ones

9. The best friend I have right now that is a guy is one of my friends who is short, hilarious and everyone knows who he is and he even had a show thing in the daily bulletin

10. My favorite otp is Vladte AND I KNOW ITS NOT SOLID AND I KNOW IT WONT HAPPEN BUT I DONT C A R E :)

11. I made my account because I liked the idea of people actually liking my stories when most of my friends usually aren't interested in reading them.

12. My current lock screen is my roommate with very fluffy hair while she's starring of into space XD

13. My birthday is November 19, which is near thanksgiving so YES F O O D >:3!!

Now I don't know that many people so bare with me, here is who I'm tagging

NeardyFox
LittmissUmi
FanofFiction3759
karmaxnagiasa666
xxWolfcatmaddnessxx
lollingtonfordalolz
_StaticTv_
JakeWritesFanfics
zoegrace1743
starvialya
N3pr3zi
Lemon-Tartz
Lilylee33
Twoplayerlame
iiEarPhonez
kittykat6676
HowdeyPheonix
RainbowPantherMD
eggheadJade
Empress_Aphmau