koo junhoe - "my first and last"

you sighed after junhoe had let go of your hand. junhoe gave you a questioning look, "what's wrong babe?"

you retracted your hand and put it a bit farther from his, "nothing, don't worry about it."

junhoe nervously laughed, "did i do something wrong?"

you smiled to reassure your new boyfriend, "it's okay junhoe when i say i'm fine, i really am fine."

junhoe shrugged, "whatever you say."

as you two walked around the mall now without holding hands you pouted and didn't look at junhoe for the rest of the date.

-

now he was you dropping off at home. you were about to head inside but you heard junhoe call your name.

you turned around and said, "yes?"

junhoe smiled at you, "i had a great time babe. i'll see you in 5 days."

you nodded and smiled back at him. when you headed inside you whispered, "i wish i could say the same."

you slid down the door and frowned. the longer you sat there the darker your thought became. you eventually brushed them off, you were junhoe's first so it was only natural he didn't know what you wanted. it was only natural he didn't know you wanted to hold his hand or that you wanted to kiss him. thought like those were the only ones that kept you going.

-

junhoe smiled at you and intertwined your hands, "are you ready?"

you smiled and nodded, "yes, yes i am."

"you seem happier today." junhoe mumbled

you waved him off with your free hand, "oh it's nothing."

"i know what it is. you know i'm not that experienced in dating if you need to say anything (y/n) please say it."

you shook your head no, "i have nothing to say i promise."

junhoe stopped you from walking and smiled. he went to walk in front of you and he gently placed his hands on your shoulder, "please i want you to be able to tell me anything. you're already my first and i want you to my last."

word count: 340