46

3 weeks later...

Angel

"Girl your hair is gonna be sooooo bomb..." I said to Stephanie as she sat in the chair.

"I hope so.." She said as she played on her phone.

We were at the hair salon getting our hair done; we have a flight first thing in the morning to New Orleans to visit Stephanie's parents for Christmas.

"Are you excited about going to see your parents?" I smiled at her and she frowned. "I don't know... I mean, I talked to them and am they seem pretty excited about us coming, but I just don't know if I can spend a whole week with them..." She sighed.

"Well best friend, we'll make the best time out of it. And whenever you're ready to leave, we'll come home." She slightly smiled at me.

"How do you think they're going to react to Jaceyon?" I raised my eyebrows at her. "I'm sure they'll love him Steph!" I assured her.

"I don't know, I'm kind of nervous about it... The only guy they've met is Glenn and they really liked him for some reason. Even though he treated me like shit." She said as she held her head down as Drita curled her hair.

"Awww babe, they'll love his silly ass. I know they will." I held her hand and she sighed again.

She seems so down. I know she probably hates the fact that she has to go inside the house where she was abused most of her life in, but me, Dave, Jaceyon, and even Kairi are going to make sure she has an amazing time.

"Where's my TT Baby?" She asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes. "Girl, with her damn daddy." She laughed seeing how irritated I became.

"No Steph seriously! That nigga hogs her 25/8, like damn... Mommy wants her time too..." I said frowning.

"Well at you have a baby father that wants to spend time with they child." Steph said.

"Okay. Bitch I can't even get mine to pick my kids up from school." Drita co-signed. We all laughed.

"You trust Mya around Kairi?" Stephanie asked as she furrowed her brows.

"I mean.... I KNOW Dave wouldn't let anything happen to her. Hell, he won't even let her out his sight." I said.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right."

My phone buzzed.

Kairi's Daddy 👶🏽👣:

We miss you ❤️

"Awwwww oh my gosh

"Awwwww oh my gosh..." I whined looking at the picture. "What??" Steph asked.

I leaned over and showed her. "AWWWWW!" She exclaimed. "They're literally twins..." She said.