Chapter 9:Explain

The silence continued and suffocated everyone in the room, thoughts disarrayed and emotions swirling. 'Why is she here?' The mint haired man simply thought as he was the first one to move among the frozen people inside the room. 

noticing the unknown tension inside the room, The Man in full suit finally took initiative to break the forlorn silence making his presence known just by coughing. "I assume both parties are familiar with each other?" your boss suddenly said making your eyes look at the man for a second before looking back at the brown orbs of the leader in front of you. 

"A special case, Yes we know each other." The man redeemed himself and finally lead the whole group inside and took a seat, the meeting continued with the awkward atmosphere. "hm, Is that so, Anyways Familiarities Aside, I still should introduce both parties again and formally so"  Your boss said as He looked at you, " 001, also known as Y/n, Is the agent I've talked about" He proudly stated with a smile. "Her abilities is more than you can imagine, hmm-  A short introduction of the Agent but I think its better for you gentlemans to see it for yourself in the near future." He explained making some of your 'brothers' narrow their eyes in disbelief, making you gulp a bit hardly praying that what will happen later will all turn alright. 

"And 001, This is BTS, one of the most strongest Mafia group on the underground, The members present here are the main members, and each have their own roles in maintaining the group." He simply said as He showed a bright smile making me awkwardly smile in return as I looked at everyone in the room feeling awkward. 

'This is the worst.' you simply thought as you wanted to burry yourself 6ft under the ground immediately.  but too bad darling, I think you're forgetting that you guys are living in one roof. 

you groaned frustratingly inside. 

                         ___________________________

The main part of the meeting had concluded, and the plan, along with the tactics to eliminate FGZ, had been laid out. The room was now engulfed in a deafening silence, but this silence carried a distinct tension. It was heavy and dark, giving everyone a sense of the gravity of the upcoming mission. For you, it brought a contemplative mood as you pondered your role in this high-stakes operation.

'Risky...' your thoughts echoed as you considered whether you should make preparations in advance or inquire if there were any possible alterations to the plan.

"This mission heavily relies on Y/n," Namjoon's serious voice cut through the silence, sending a chill down your spine. A bead of sweat formed on your forehead— he wasn't wrong. The weight of responsibility settled heavily on your shoulders, knowing that a single wrong move from you could unravel everything.

"She won't," your boss confidently asserted with a smile, prompting a furrowed brow from Namjoon who seemed skeptical of the assurance. Sensing the tension, your boss turned his attention to you.

"Say, Y/n," he called, grabbing everyone's focus, "Do you think you're going to fail?" A smirk played on his lips, and something within you shifted. You met their gazes, and a burning desire for chaos ignited within.

"No, sir," you replied, your smile vanishing, replaced by a seriousness that seemed to emanate from a different persona—Y/n was momentarily replaced by 001. A chill ran through the room, with some acknowledging the shift in your demeanor, while others remained lost in their thoughts.

"You heard her... Well, I suggest you boys to see the real thing instead. After all, actions speak louder than words," your boss remarked, a smirk playing on his lips. You shot a glare at him, feeling like nothing more than a pawn, an object to be used at his discretion. It didn't sit well with you.