Chapter 1

I woke up feeling dizzy.

"w-what happen? Am I still alive?"

While staggering I walk to stand up and look at the mirror that I found on the corner, I saw a 3 years old cute girl that looking like a doll standing reflecting inside the mirror, silky blue hair, flowing freely on her back, her eye color glow in different color in every angle, I'm not sure what its real color. I wave my hand, the girl in the mirror also wave its hand. This can't be real! I die but I reincarnated into a super cute girl. Standing in daze I heard something fallen on the carpet, I found the book lying down. This book is somehow familiar to me. When I was about to touch the book, it suddenly glow and change into a cute black hair fairy!

" master!"

The fairy was about to hug me but I dodge it, her flying is fast as a bullet if I don't dodge it, I will suffer some injury.

" master~" the fairy look at me wth aggrieved look on her eyes.

"sorry, you suddenly flew toward me so I move reflexively." I look at her sorrily and pat her head to appease her.

"master, I'm also sorry for startling you." the fairy expression brighten when I pat her head, now she is sitting on my palm.

"its okay, by the way what are you?"

"i am master guardian Melas and I am the spirit of the book that you saw earlier. In the past because you can't use your mana on the earth I can't talk to you but in this world full of mana, I can freely change my appearance."

" wait mana, is not that the term used in the game or in the novel to for magic?"

"yes master, this world is a fantasy world."

"Os that so, then can I use magic?"

"yes master you have a more mana than any person here, much more stronger than the court magician in this world."

"really?! yes! my dream to use magic has come!" I feel elevated, the dream I use to have when I was a child came true.

"So how do I use magic?"

"Don't worry master I will teach you everything I know, with me here I can guide you to become the most powerful in the whole world"

I don't really care if I become powerful but I want to use magic. Melas put her hand on her waist and proudly stuck up her small chest. I can see the smug look on her face but sorry I can only see a cute thing trying to look cool.

"Yes, yes, my guardian is the most powerful so how can I use magic?"

"Ehehehe just imagine a fire glowing on your palm."

Melas shyly smile when I praise her, she did not notice my casual remark, my guardian is simple minded and cute. I close my eyes to imagine a fire floating on my palm, when I open my eyes, a fire appeared on my palm.

Wow a real magic! After that I experiment to summon other element the result is I can use all element but after I used it suddenly my heart is very painful.

"Ugh! I-I... Can't.. breath... *Panting"

"Master! Master! This is not good due to your mana being enormous your body can't handle it! I will seal temporarily most of your mana."

Melas saying some strange language after she said the spell finally my breathing become normal and my heart is not painful anymore.

"This..." I can't understand after I can finally used magic I'm having this seizure! It's not this like a waste of my talent? What is the used of having so much mana when I won't be able to wield it.

"Don't worry master I have a solution for your problem!" Well my guardian said it so there must be really a solution for this.