The Sooner The Better

A/N: Not one of my best chapters buuuut I hope you enjoy it!

Sitting in now yours and Hizashi's music room you decided to play the Guitar a bit to pass the time, considering Hizashi was back at work and no one was home. Seeing your phone light up you check your messages.

Future Hubby: I'll be home in a little bit. Shota and Nemuri are coming over too, they wanted to see you. Is that ok?

You: Yea that's fine see you in a little while.

Future Hubby: Ok, Love you

You: Love you too.

You smiled and laid your phone down and placed your guitar back in its playing position and put the strap around you neck. Taking a deep breath you started to think of what Hizashi told you. Play how you feel.

You started to strum the guitar and put your fingers in the positions you needed to acquire the sounds you were wanting. Getting into the rhythm you started to tap your foot and sway to the song in your seat. Feeling so much emotion flow through you, you couldn't help but add words to the music. The guitar felt hard against your fingers making them ache from the lack of playing, No doubt the callouses you once had will be there again tomorrow.

 Every word you sang was about Hizashi in your life. How he makes you feel physically and emotionally. You could feel yourself try to hold back the tears from everything you've been through for the past 9 months you've been with him. Thinking into the future of what you want with him made you want to cry even more knowing that you basically cheated death with him by your side. 

You strummed harder and sang louder as your emotions took over even more. Feeling your eyes start to water you started to get angry at how Adora managed to almost kill you and still managed to get away. All you started to think about was how she would try and finish the job but you looked up at the ceiling with tears falling daring her to come. Suddenly You felt a pain in your chest making you immediately stop playing and clinch your shirt.

Hizashi quickly came in the door and helped you get the guitar out from over your neck and started to try and calm you.

"How do you manage to always be here on time for me." You said cringing from a bit of the pain.

"Well I was observing your amazing music skills and didn't want to interrupt." He said with a grin.

You rolled your eyes and glanced over at the door seeing Nemuri and Shota peeking in.

"You sing really good Y/n. I didn't know you could play the guitar." Nemuri said coming over to you with a smile.

"Were all of you listening to me?"

"Yes" They said in unison.

"Are you ok now though. Any more chest pains? You should try and keep stress at a minimum." Hizashi said looking at you with a worried look.

"I'm fine." You separate from him and give them all a smile. "Soooo, you wanted to see me?" You say glancing at Nemuri then Shota.

"YEEEES!! LET ME SEE IT!" Nemuri said excitingly grabbing your hand a gazing at your ring in amazement. "HIZASHI! This is so beautiful!" She exclaimed as she started to fangirl over it. "Oh My Gosh! Lets talk about the wedding!" She clutched your hand and took you into the kitchen to sit at the table leaving Shota and Hizashi in the music room.

"Be careful with her!" Hizashi yelled seeing how Nemuri can be rough sometimes in her fangirl mode.

Shota went to turn around and head in the kitchen but was stopped by Hizashi placing a firm hand on his shoulder. He turned and looked at him with his usual tired eyes seeing him look a little nervous.