Chapter 10:Painting

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook dragged you with them as you guys are now walking on the long hallway, the bickering of the three still haven't subsided but nevertheless you tried to elongate your patience.. just abit.

"ah! were here! Y/n-ah you'll be one lucky person to see our faces when we were younger!" Jimin excitedly said as he opened a door, signaling everyone to come inside the room making you gasp at how beautiful it was, the room welcomed you with an antique scent and It looked like you were brought back to history, Huge portraits were either hung on the wall or simply on a stand. you even noticed how some items were inside of a glass as if its a heirloom that has been in ages. 

"Yep Nothing change" Jungkook said as he went ahead looking around, you stayed at the same place looking around, still too stunned to walk. 

"Come Y/n, our pictures should be right over there" Taehyung said as he took your wrist and gently drag you to the corner wherein you noticed a huge portrait. 

"Ah" you let out a voice when you noticed who were in the portrait. 

'its the 7 of them' you thought as you smiled softly. 'They all look so stiff that its kind of funny'

"Ugh, no matter how many times I come here and look at this portrait, I'm still cringed by the fact that my hair looked like that" Jungkook said as he covered his face with his hands in embarrassment making everyone in the room chuckle. 'Coconut head pfft-' you chuckled loudly earning a whine from jungkook-- moving on from that, there were tons of pictures where the laughter didn't die, since Jimin's picture of wearing a ton of eyeliner didn't bypass your eyes, and his face heated up turning into a tomato making it more funnier. 

"Who decided to come here in the first place?!" Taehyung asked as he is now curled up on the ground, embarrassed and too shy to even show the tiniest bit of his face, He was definitely regretting the idea of tagging along.

while the three were bickering around, you wandered and looked around, noticing each of the portrait hung up and one did caught your attention. familiar with the faces you stopped infront of it. 

'Jennie... Jisoo...' 

you thought as you remembered them, after all those years, you haven't forgotten their faces. and for you that seemed to be like the greatest feeling. This is enough evidence to prove that they were the girls you saved at that alley.

"Pretty right?" a familiar voice suddenly said behind you making you nod in response, "They're the twins we were talking about-" "Jisoo and Jennie, right?" you cut him off, smiling at him. He smiled back, and perhaps the younger one found comfort in you, feeling warmth scorching through his body.

Meanwhile, you were still staring at their portrait, mixed feelings building up inside of you. You could hear Jungkook rambling beside you, talking about that one time they were hanging out at some place you didn't care much about. Your eyes turned lifeless as you struggled to make up your mind about the fact that these boys were the reason why such innocent civilians were murdered. As a woman obsessed with justice, you couldn't help but feel insecure.

'They're my brothers...' your thoughts trailed off, 'but we're not connected by blood.'

"What do you think, Y/n?" Jungkook questioned, making you look at him. Your thoughts went blank for a second, and in an instant, a soft smile reached your face. "Yeah, that's wonderful," you simply said, even though you weren't aware of what he was talking about. Nevertheless, it made the boy satisfied with your answer. He continued rambling on, yet your mind was not picking up his voice, and you found yourself silently observing the boy. Your gaze unintentionally focused on his neck.