11

"Okay Hobi! It's time to get in the car!"
Jin shouted from the kitchen. A few footsteps and a loud bang was heard before an excited Hoseok popped into the kitchen.
    "Hobi is weddy!" Hoseok laughed while being picked up by Namjoon. "Hey baby, you ready for Christmas?" Hobi answers Namjoon's question with a series of vigorous nods. Namjoon chuckles and places Hoseok on his hip waiting on Jin.
     After a few seconds Jin came back into the kitchen with the baby bag and went straight to the car. With Namjoon placing Hoseok in the back and the two getting in the front they were off. "Daddy how much woooonggeeer?"

      Sigh.

~~focus change from: Gay, Georgia~~
(Actual place lol)

"Yeah I'm okay baby."
     Jimin looked on with suspicion.
"Then why yous cryin?"
Yoongi just gave Jimin a quick look to tell him to stop and got up out of the chair. "It's Christmas. We're going to Jeon's- I mean.. Kookie's house to meet up with the others Okay?" Jimin sniffled a little and nodded wiping his eyes. "Hey, no crying okay? Daddy's fine."
     Jimin cried into Yoongi's shoulder. "No you not!" Yoongi pouted at how protective the boy was. He pulled Jimin to face him. "Look me in the eyes. Do you trust me?" Jimin looked at Yoongi and nodded. "Then when I tell you I'm fine, I'm really fine. I wouldn't lie to you." Lie.
    Jimin continued to sniffle. "Come on Kitten. Let's go take a bath. We don't have much time before we have to be at Jeon's house." Jimin looked up at Yoongi and tilted his head to one side. "Sorry, Kookie's house. We have to go to Kookie's house."

~focus CHANGE brought to you by: LARRAY~

   "TAEHYUNG-AH! GET BACK HERE AND PUT YOUR PANTS ON!" Jungkook was currently running all over his house chasing down half naked Taehyung. He went through the other entrance to the Kitchen and cut Taehyung off, scooping him up and taking him back to the nursery.
"Please put on your clothes Taehyung."
Taehyung crosses his arms and pouted. "Come on, you were just in a good mood what happened?"
"Taehyung dun wan uder people here. I wan daddy."
"Yes and you can have daddy, but we have to give the others their presents. And don't you think it would be boring if Hobi and Jiminie weren't here?"
"But you my daddy, only mine. I only want you to spend time wit me!"
Jungkook picked Taehyung back up and placed him on the bed. "You've never been like this before have you? So that means you've never been punished huh?"
Taehyung's eyes watered and he pushed Jungkook away.
"But Jiminie and Hobi always come over here and steal you! Why can't they steal eachothers daddies or- or I steal theirs?"
Taehyung sniffled. Jungkook calmed down a tiny bit. "It's because their daddies are a lot more busy than I am. We all produce music but they write the lyrics, make the music, work with the company and other things. I only produce so I have a lot more time."
Taehyung pouted and looked at the ground. Jungkook gave Taehyung his shorts and shirt and crossed his arms. "I'll be back in 3 minutes. If you don't have your clothes on you'll be in trouble, Kay?" Taehyung nodded and started to put on his clothes.
Jungkook walked back downstairs and started to think a bit more about what Taehyung said.

A/N: OOF dominate Kookie heuheuheu

"Daddy how much longer?" Hoseok asked for the fifteenth time. "Five more minutes baby, why don't you play on the iPad?" Jin suggested with a soft voice, handing Hoseok the iPad.
Hoseok took the iPad and put in his earbuds drowning out the sounds around him and listening to random kid songs on Spotify.
Namjoon side eyed Jin before looking back at the road. "Am I the only one that's notice Hoseok has been going into little space a lot less lately. I mean, unless he's with Taehyung or Jimin he almost never goes into it."
Jin sighed and closed his eyes. "I have. And I'm kinda worried to be honest. What if he doesn't feel safe going into it around us anymore or we just don't make him feel little anymore. Should we start babying him more? Are we not good Daddies?!" Jin started to hyperventilate. "Honey, it's okay. After today we'll just ask him what's going on.
"But what if nothing's going on and we're just overreacting or it offends him in a way and he starts crying?" Jin cracks his knuckles anxiously. Namjoon sighs and pats Jin's thigh. "It's fine. Let's focus on Christmas for now." Jin nods and grabs Namjoon's hand.

A/N: Second Grade just came on and I started gettin LIT
(Ps. Jungkook's little 안녕하세요 at 55 seconds is legit the cutest thing ever oml

"Jiminie! Let's go." Jimin waddles over to Yoongi with the last two presents and puts them in the back of the car. "Daddy, upsies?" Jimin asked quietly, his face framed by his most expensive pair of cat ears. Yoongi picked the little up by the waist examining the outfit he somehow picked out for himself.
Yoongi was guessing that the little had gone into big space when deciding what to wear. Although it was sexy, it was causal. But Yoongi had told him that they were only going to Kookies house so he could wear a onesie but the little persisted on wearing this outfit.
The little wore a loose Gucci sweatshirt that Taehyung had gifted him, really Jungkook had bought it but. He also sported a pair of black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and some white fishnets beneath.
Now that he really looked, Yoongi could tell how skinny Jimin was even with thicker clothes on. He sat down in the front seat and shook of the thought. You're not gonna say anything about it today. The only thing you need to do is get him to eat, and make sure he doesn't purge.... even if that means staying up all night.

A/N: Hello my fellow hoes! I feel really bad about not updating a lot but I just don't have a very good imagination at the moment sooo.. sorry. Also the Jimin thing. It's poorly written buuut I'm bad at getting things across when I write. This note was basically just me apologizing for bad writing and not writing enough. Ahhhh. I'm kinda having a writers block but I'm just bleeeh. Ugh. Enjoy the next few fluffy happy chapters, I hope they're like that atleast...

~Jax