Chapter 7 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Alright peeps, here we go. Hope you actually like my book. Based from no hate comments I guess you guys do. Anyway, onto MSM. ~

Recap:That was when I lunged at the beautiful guy.

Sebastian's POV:

I sit in my office staring off into space.
I can't believe my mate is turning into a blood-sucker. But... I'll love her all the same. Liam nods in agreement in my head.

Making me go to that strip club was one of the best and worst things my beta, Chris, could have done for me. Best, because I found my beautiful Isabelle and worst because MY beautiful Isabelle was a stripper who dances for other men.

'You should go check on mate' Liam says. I get up from my desk and begin to walk to the pack hospital where my mate is.

I open the doors and go to my mate's room. I hear two voices, one masculine and one feminine.

'She's awake, finally' I think joyfully. Liam starts to jump up and down in excitement now that our Isabelle has her eyes open. I burst through the door to finally see my mate.

I see Dr. Tarantino open his mouth to probably answer a question she had. But that doesn't matter as my mate snap her head towards me from my entrance. Her face shows absolute rage.

"You!! You did this to me, didn't you," she screams. She lunges towards me, or at least tried to. When she stands she groans and holds her stomach.

"What is wrong with me," she mutters. "Nothing, you're perfect to me," I assure her. She gives me a glare and says, "You didn't answer my questions, doc."

He clears his throat before speaking. "Well, Ms. Winters, you were attacked, but this man right here saved you. He and his mother brought you here to me. And what so you mean you here voices in your head," he questions.

"Do I have to answer with him in the room, patient confidentiality and all that jazz," she says as she spares me a glance.

'I'm sorry Alpha, but if this is what she is most comfortable with, then I'm afraid you have to leave' Doc says to me through mindlink.

'Mate hates us' Liam whimpers. I spin around and storm out, slamming the door as I go. I go back to my office and see my mother sitting at my desk.

"Mom, she hates me," I sigh in despair. "It's OK honey, just give her some time. Then, show her how much of a gentleman you are, all girls love chivalry," she tells me matter-of-factly.
Liam perks up at the chance of his mate not wanting to rip his off.

"Now I'm about to go visit your mate, and introduce myself formally and not as some woman who picked her up on the side of the road," she says as she walks out of my office.

"OK, operation chivalry is a go," I speak aloud to no one.

~ OK I know this is shorter than usual but I have an excuse. My great aunt was admitted to the hospital and I had to give you guys something. So what you think. All suggestions, ideas, and support is welcome.

QOTC:What's your favorite food? Mine's pizza.

Song:BTS- DNA (because who doesn't love Jungkook and Jimin)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~