[XXX]

Extra long...that's it.

🚼

"I said stop." I hope that this would stop her.

"Daddy please, look at me." Even though it should have calmed me, it made me more angry. "Don't be like this."

"Did I not tell you to stop?" I growled as I pushed her to the bed. "Why can't you be a good little girl?"

"I...I'm sorry." Baby looked shocked as she fell unto the bed. She was upset too. Baby never liked me when I was stressed or mad, but she had always told me, don't keep inside.

"Are you?" I dared, my voice low. Maybe it was time, to listen to her about this...

"Yes...a-are you going to p-punish me?" Her teeth tugged on her lower lips as I neared her.

"Am I?" I smirked as something inside me snapped. "What do you think, Baby?"

Her thighs rubbed together and her skirt rose, teasing me with her delicious flesh. Above her body, I touched her flesh, starting from her calf to her inner thigh, each finger sensually caressed her skin.

"Are you ready for me?" I warned but only received whimpers from her, as Baby bit her upper lip anticipating something. I whispered into her ears once more before pulling her closer to me. "Baby..."

She looked up at me, her hand gripping the sheets underneath her as I stripped from my shirt. Pulling her legs apart, her skirt ripping, I spread them wide. I stared at her exposed sex, swollen and oh-so wet.

"Daddy..." Baby whimpered out as my fingers snapped at the band of her underwear pulling it further away so I could see even more.

"Don't resist, let it happen." I covered her trembling pussy before sliding my fingers in.

"No, daddy!" I made circles, making sure her pussy was well explored roughly as possible but after a few pumps I pulled out in order to I spanked her buttocks causing her to help with each slap. "Ah! Ah!"

With her on her stomach, her weight on my lap, Baby bucked with each spanking. Each stinging sensation came to both our skins with sounds of smacking. Her lips let out whimpers as her cheeks were turning red. I stopped and flipped her again and pushed two fingers inside her wet cavern, letting her walls envelope my digits.

"Daddy please stop. I'm sorry."

Her butt was stinging as I lifted her up and kept pumping my fingers inside of her wet folds. I kissed her, wet tongue to wet tongue until moans escaped her juicy lips.

"More..." she gasped out.

At this point, we were both beyond anger or apologies, we focused on our burning desires for each other. Small things did not matter to me, nor her.

It was all about talking—specifically through our bodies. Our bodies was enough to express to each other.

"Why don't you express it through your body?" I moved my free hand all over her body rubbing her sensually, letting her heated body burn even more for me. "Show me how you need Daddy." I brought my mouth to her hard nipples and started sucking on them. I tweaked them and played with them. "Then...maybe, just maybe I will stop."

A few more flicks and one hard suck of one of her nipples had her juices released as her body was sensitive to my advances.

I massaged her nether region well, the pumping easier as her juices gave my hands less retraction so I could go faster inside of her. How I wanted to enter the thick rod inside of her sticky goodness but I had my plans. I grabbed her round breasts and my tongue circled them before plucking her nipples with my teeth.