Chapter 8 con.

I am still in pain, but I feel a little better! Please play the song when you see this kind of font.

I can't move my hands. I can't move my legs as well. I tried to open my eyes, but they won't open. My heart begins to pump fast and I begin to panic. What is happening to me. I then tried to move more and more as much as I can, but it was no use. A negative aura begins to fill the room up as I try to move. I kept trying to open my mouth and call out for someone, but I couldn't. My mouth was closed shut and my voice was gone

I felt the negative aura hovering over me. My heart starts to raise faster and I begin to scream in my mind. I heard a deep laughter as fear begins to run up my blood. A hand begin to wrap around my neck as I tried to breath. I quickly opened my eyes as I saw a good look of a dark creature with blood shot eyes and sharp teeth.

I felt my life being drawn away from me as I quickly opened my nightstand and grabbed my dagger. The spirit looked at my dagger and cowardly escaped away in fear as it flew out of the window. I started to breath heavy holding the dagger tightly. I heard the door opened quickly as it startled me and I pointed the dagger at the door.

Shu and the others looked at me and the dagger that I have been holding. I slowly relaxed a bit and coughed rubbing my neck.

"What happened here? And why do you have a dagger?" Reiki asked.

"N-nothing happened." I said.

I was covered in sweat and catching my breath. What is that thing? Is that one of the minions of the dark lord?

"If nothing happened then why do you have a hand print around your neck?" Subaru pointed as the brothers looked.

I looked at them confused and quickly got out of my bed and run up to the mirror. I looked at my neck seeing a hand print on it.

"Is everything alright, Miss Iris?" Reiji looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, thanks for checking up on me. I'll be fine." I looked at them and smiled.

They looked at each other for a while then left my room. I guess they don't believe it, but that doesn't matter. I have to get ready and cover thing up. I walked towards the bathroom and took a relaxing bath getting the things out of my mind.

Time skipped...

I walked to the music room and everyone didn't seem to notice my scarf or why I'm wearing it. I walked inside and saw Shu laying down on the couch. It seems that this is his every routine. I sat down on the chair at the corner of the room and waited for the bell ring. The room was quiet and a bit boring.

I saw a acoustic guitar leaning against the piano. I placed my bag next to the chair that contains the dagger and some school materials. I grabbed the acoustic guitar and run my thumb across each string as I start to put it on the right pitch. I then took a deep breath and started to play.

Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with
Fire and smoke

Keep watching over Durin's sons
[Guitar starts to play]
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high

Into the night
Calling out father, oh
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side
[Guitar playing]
If we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine

For the last time
Calling out father, oh
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames auburn on

The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky
Now I see fire
Inside the mountain

I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire

Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me
[Guitar playing]
Oh, should my people fall then
Surely I'll do the same

Confined in the mountain halls
We got too close to the flame
Calling out father, oh
Hold fast and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky
Now I see fire

Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the tress
I see fire
Hollowing souls

I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me
And if the night is burning

I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns
Then my brothers will die
And as the sky is falling down

It crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground
I hear my people screaming out
I see fire (Now I see fire, inside the mountain)

I see fire
Fire
Burning the trees
I see fire

Fire
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
I see fire

Fire
I see fire
Fire
I see fire
Fire

I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side
[Guitar playing]

As I finished the song I started to hear clapping and I looked up to see the whole class smiling at me including the teacher. I felt fire burning from my cheeks and I just laughed nervously. I looked at the couch seeing Shu with a little smile on his face. I smiled back and stood up bowing at them.

The lesson goes on like nothing happened. As the bell ring I got up grabbing my bag and walked down the hall. The feeling of being watch was giving me shivers down my spine. I looked outside to see if I could spot anyone or anything, but all I see is nothing, but darkness and the moon shining from the sky.

??? Castle...

The soul taker enters the manor and bows in front of the mysterious figure sitting on a throne.

"Report." The figure says with a deep voice.

"I failed you, sire. She has a dagger that protects her. I have no idea how she got it. Put she just pulled it out." The soul taker explained.

"What kind of dagger is this?" He asked.

"The blade was pure black and the handle of the dagger is light blue with a dragon crest on it."

"I see. You are dismissed and do not fail me again. I want that girl's soul and body."

"Yes, your majesty." The soul taker stood up and vanished as the figure snapped his fingers with four shadow figure appear with gold glowing eyes.

"I want you to watch her every move. Do not attack her until I give orders, got it?" The four figure nodded their heads and vanished into thin air.