Chapter 1

“This is Harry.” Blake said showing me a picture of a boy with curly, soft-looking brown hair and amazing green eyes. “He likes cats and…” I tuned out just as I’ve been doing with the others.

           She has taken at least two hours describing every detail of them. So far we’re in the third member. 2 hours explaining each one and one on how they got started. After half an hour of her very long explanation, the pink streaks in my brown hair seemed like the most interesting thing in the world.

“Can I leave now? Emma invited me over and… Whoa who’s that?” I said, looking at a very familiar looking boy who had just appeared on Blake’s laptop.

“Zayn Malik.” She simply said.

“Oh… My… God… That’s Jay…” I said in disbelieve.

“Who?”  She asked turning to face me.

“What’s his middle name?” I asked to make sure.

“Javaad. Why do you ask?”

“That’s him! It’s Jay! It’s freaking Jay! Blake, that’s Jay” I yelled.

She looked at me as if I were mad.

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember Jay.” I said calming a bit down.

“Not at all…"

“So, you don’t remember that kid who used to always be at our house when we lived in Bradford?”

“Oh my god. That’s him?” she asked in disbelieve.

“Yeah but it’s been five years since we last saw each other. I doubt he remembers me.”

“Uuuuu… Puberty hit him real good! And don’t be stupid… 5 years aren’t that much.” She said.

“Yeah… right…” I said. “Anyway… I really have to go. Emma must be waiting for me.” I said turning around.

“But wait! We have to talk about Zayn!” she yelled as I left the room.

“Bye, Blake! Tell mom I’ll be here 8pm tomorrow.

“Ugh, fine! Have fun!” she said as I walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Having problems uploading the pictures. Since I can't upload them... Lucy Hale plays Natalie and Chloe Moretz plays Blake. Natalie is 19 and Blake is 14. I'll reveal more of them as the story goes on!

PS- I think I've fixed all the grammar errors. Tell me if there are any more!