Chapter 39

Majestic

Our second day here in Maldives, so far it is still amazing. We all went out to get some breakfast together just a few walks away from the villa. Good thing I woke up early today because I don't want to miss another meal with the others just like last night. We totally didn't show up to join them for dinner.

The breakfast area is a restaurant serving us free food, even the coffee and stuffs.

"So, Mike and Lucas shared one villa?" Caius asked.

"Hell no." Lucas retorted, giving us a disgust look. "I rented my own private villa and so did he."

"Yeah, I can afford my own villa anyway." Mike boastfully stated with a laugh.

It is a loud breakfast for us. Caius and Phoenix keeps on teasing Lucas and Mike but it seems like all of them are used to these kinds of offensive teasing. Lucas seems to be the kind of the serious type of man because he barely even talks but when he opens his mouth, deep and humourless sentences comes out. Not the type of person that you should mess with.

"Where should be go today? Go scuba diving? Snorkling sounds a good idea." Cher seems to be too excited while suggesting those things.

Caius gave her an exasperated look. "The preggy one talked as if she can do it."

"It's not for me...for all of you." She glared at him while rolling her eyes.

"I don't think it's a bad idea." Mike agrees, "But isn't this island known for its amazing water sports?"

"Yeah, I would love to explore the sea!" I agreed with them, ready to slay all the adventures that I will be experiencing in this wonderful island. "This is just a four days trip and this is the second day so let's make every minute count."

"Fine, then what else are we waiting for? Let's go." Caius suddenly stands up, as if he was ready to set forth causing us all to stare up to him in awe.

Did he just made the first move to encourage us  up? That's a surprise.

Lucas huskily chuckled, shaking his head. "You heard the man. Come on, I will arrange a yacht for us." he offered before reaching for his phone to dial a number.

And where the hell will he get a yacht here?

We hurriedly went to our villas to put on our swimming attires, I packed some sunscreen and other essential things needed in one small bag just to be incase. It took us just half an hour to get everything all set as we waited for the yacht that Luke got. 

I can sense that this Luke is one rich guy just based on his presence. This strong and wise attitude of his seems can only be carried by a man that has been through a lot of experiences. But unlike others, I don't feel something inside him that seems to be a reason why he is not that too at ease around the boys. But at the same time, he seems to be good friends with them. It's confusing but he is just different. I don't want to judge him, I'm just stating based on what I can see. 

A marine biologist named Tiana came to assist us and tour us around for a while. She came with us in the yacht, along with a captain as they guide us and give us some details about Maldives. 

I thought we will be using a Dhonis, an authentic Maldivian boats that are made of coconut woods but the people with me feels like they deserve the best care so they got a private yacht instead to get to the place where we can dive in and watch the Manta Rays and other gentle sea creatures. The whole recreational team will be helping us in this expedition so I hope we are in good hands. 

The yacht stopped after a long distance from the resort and the team told us that this is the place where the manta rays can be seen. The fire of excitement is raging inside me.