Chapter 9

Lorenzo

Lily was down to spend a couple weeks with us. Lily has been down ever since school let out. Layla was still not talking to me and it had been a whole month now. I was missing my sister. I knew she was petty, and could hold a grudge like no ones business, but we needed to get over this. She blocked me on all social media and on her phone.

Ever since Lily has been here Ella has been acting different. She stay gone all day, and don't come home until late or she just stays out all night. When I ask about it, she just say that she's with her mother and sister. I personally think it's because of Lily. Ever since I had the conversation with the girls in the car. Lily even apologized to Ella, and She don't do that often. My sister was trying and Ella wasn't and it was starting to piss me off. I could tell Lily was upset about her actions but refused to speak on it.

It was now two in the morning and Ella still wasn't home. I had called her over 10 times, and she did not answer the phone. I heard the door slam, and then I heard arguing. I put on pants and went downstairs.

"I'm really trying to respect you because of my brother but you trying my patience. I know damn well you was not with your damn mother until 2 in the morning. So what's the tea sis"

"I don't have to explain anything to you, I'm not marrying you I'm marrying your brother. And quite frankly you have overstayed your welcome. You need to leave"

Lily started laughing. "I've been patient with you because you pregnant. I apologized to you. I tried to build a relationship with you. But now I'm over it. You want us to be at odds so my brother can choose your side and disown us. You know that Layla not talking to him because of you. And here you are instead of embracing this relationship I'm trying to create with you, you pushing it away. I would say it's the hormones but I think it's you showing your real colors. The pussy gotta be A1 because you got my brother hooked. But you see I see through all the bullshit you doing"

" And that is why I'm not embracing this relationship because it's FAKE. You don't like me, and anyone who doesn't like me will not be in my house, eating my food, and in MY SPACE."

"Say no more, I'll leave first thing in the morning"

At this point I have heard enough.

"Both y'all have a seat and let's talk like adults" I told them both.

"You not my daddy" Ella said

"Oh I'm not today?" I told her smirking at her

"Like I said you not my daddy. I'm tired and my feet hurt I'm going to bed" with that she left and went upstairs.

"I'm leaving we have nothing else to talk about. I will be booking my flight to and going back home. I should have went with Layla instead of coming here anyway. I tried with your future Mrs. so keep whatever you are about to say to yourself. Because at this point she is dead wrong."

"Lily see it from her point of view, you never gave her the time of day and now all of sudden you want to be cool. Then her hormones are going crazy because she's pregnant. Don't take it to heart" Lily started laughing.

"I knew you was going to take her side. Pregnant or not she is wrong. You gone cuss her out like you did me and Lay? Naw you not. I see it all over your face. It's cool. I'm not staying anywhere I'm not wanted. I'll be gone sometime tomorrow." She got up and left me looking stupid on the couch. How are all the girls in my life mad at me right now.

I went upstairs and Ella was sitting on the bed putting on lotion.

"Ella, look what's going on. You have to talk to me. If we are getting married and going to spend the rest of our lives together we have to be able to communicate."

"I'm sorry." She was crying now. "I just don't want to be around negativity. I feel in my bones that Lily is not being sincere and I can't have that around my baby"

"Ella something you should know about my sisters. They are not going to apologize if they don't mean it. Look at Layla. She has not spoken to me in weeks. Lily came down here to build a relationship with you and instead of pushing her away you should embrace her" She was starting to piss me off because Lily was really trying to work on this relationship and she has been pushing my sister to side like she didn't matter.

" Okay, okay, I'll fix it in the morning. Right now I need to fix your problem"

"My problem?" I asked with my eyebrows up

"Yeah your problem, let me help you out" and then she dropped to her knees.