A Big Strong Man

Part Seventeen ^S.coooooouuuuppps

"Jin is going to kill me," Jimin breathed out, his eyes wide as he took in the loud music, bright lights, and general not school scenery

"Jin is going to kill me," Jimin breathed out, his eyes wide as he took in the loud music, bright lights, and general not school scenery. "As in, actually, physically, completely, just throw a mushete down my throat type kill me."

"Don't worry, the only thing going down your throat will be-"

"Cotton candy!"

"What?"

"Look!" Jimin pointed excitedly at a cotton candy stand, pulling Jungkook by the wrist to it. Jungkook had convinced the shorter to skip class today in favor of a near by town fair. He wanted to take Jimin out of the school, to somewhere where he could just breathe. The fair was complete with game stands, food that will satisfy anyone's rolls, a Ferris wheel, and a good old "no one from school" policy. Surprisingly, Jimin had agreed to Jungkook's little date quite easily - though neither actually referred to it as a date.

"Would you like to string it yourself?" The cotton candy vender asked with a smile and Holy Jesus & Your Mama's Right Thigh - Jimin was radiating as if Tom Holland himself had asked the boy to be his Zendaya.

"C-can I really?" Jimin squealed, stepping on the very tips of his feet to reach the cotton candy bowl. The vender handed the boy a paper cone, and Jimin waited until he felt Jungkook's hand on his back to begin to string it - glancing at the taller every now and then with a OMG LOOK, I'M FUCKING MAGICAL - ELSA GOT NOTHING ON ME -gleam in his eyes. Just the smile and excitement Jimin got out of such a little delicacy made Jungkook want to wrap him up in his arms and kiss him all over.

Jungkook chuckled as Jimin took a large bite, the cotton candy bigger than the boy's entire face. He smiled at the way Jimin seemed to scowl from his sudden intrusion on his pink desert, the expression looking much more adorable than threatening. Jungkook kisses the side of the blond boy's fluffy head, eyeing him with a fond look in his eyes that he was sure the people milling around them couldn't miss. He couldn't help but widen his smile at the thought that he got to be out in public with this absolutely amazing boy, while no one else did.

Jimin let out a little whimper when he dug in another bite of the sugar, snapping Jungkook's attention back to his little kitten at his side. The boy really was much smaller than him, especially when pressed up against his frame, but Jungkook loved that fact. He loved so much about Jimin already, the academy princess pretty much perfect in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook leaned down to take another bite, but Jimin swiftly stumbled the Cotten candy out of reach. It made the boy giggle, and the sound was almost heavenly. Especially after such a rough night, Jimin deserved to have some fun. Besides, while Jimin may adore cotten candy, Jungkook had well.... much sweeter tastes he wanted to savor.

"Would you like one too, sir?"

Jungkook shook his head, paying for Jimin's and taking a bite out of the shorter's pink fluff creation instead - thanking the vender as they turned around to walk down further in the fair. Jungkook strung his hand around Jimin's shoulders, drawing him in as Jimin's little hands moved to steady the tornado of cotton candy since Jungkook's movement's disrupted the balance of it. Honestly, the amount of focus Jimin was pouring into eating could mistake you for thinking he was back in calculus.

Jimin giggles, taking another bite out of his suga-er. "Thank you, sir," Jimin laughed, finding the way the vender referred to Jungkook as a mixture of both funny and cute. The taller laughed, faking a bite at Jimin's ear with a playful smile on his lips.

"It's daddy to you," Jungkook replied, belting out a sweet laugh at the way Jimin's face flushed red. Jimin tore some cotton candy off after a moment, and stuffed it in Jungkook's mouth to sweeten up that dirty tongue of his. Jungkook caught Jimin's wrist before he could pull out his fingers and licked around them - catching Jimin's wide eyes with a teasing flicker of his own.

Jimin shoved them in Jungkook's mouth further, making the taller gag out of surprise and giving Jimin the perfect opportunity to escape his hand from the brunette's lips. It was fun, how the two of them didn't have to be scared of passing by gazes or members of the Courts who could expel them for being too friendly with one another. Jungkook really wanted to push Jimin into making this unspoken thing between them official, but he could also feel the shorter's hesitation to giving them a label and didn't want to scare him off.

Jimin laughs again, sticking out his tongue as he cuddled into Jungkook's side. The taller places a kiss on the side of his beautiful, fluffy, head of hair. Jimin was dressed in a slightly over sized baby blue sweater paired with tight black jeans, and it felt soft against Jungkook's chest. Even though, he worried that Jimin had a personal vendetta for Jungkook to die from each of his looks. Princess, school uniform, and now this.

Jungkook thought the shorter was out to get him.

And Jimin the dirty fish agreed.

But as much as Jungkook loved the way those skinny jeans outline Jimin's large ass and juicy thighs, it was nothing compared to what Jimin's smile could do to him. The way that he closed his eyes ever so slightly when he laughs or takes in that lip of his underneath his teeth when there's something on his mind. He loved the way Jimin's face could brighten completely due to the smallest things, taking joy in that which others took for granted. He loved how much passion Jimin used in his voice when talking to - even a stranger - simply because he doesn't want them to feel unaccepted.

Jungkook honest to God could barely contain the way his heart pounded whenever Jimin stepped out of those isolated quarters of his, humming to himself when he thought no one could hear, or how he would smile when he noticed someone did. Jungkook poked Jimin's side, wanting to hear him giggle again, shaking his head as he wondered just how he could be so lucky to be able to call him mine.

Well, not out loud just yet.

But that didn't stop him from saying it in his head.

>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<
A/N - there's a bit of fluff in these next couple chapters before I drop some sh*t. JKJK!! It's purely for Jikook fluff entertainment and absolutely not a cushion for the plot in any sense. Also this part is exactly 999 words, I'm one happy lady 🍰👌🏻

- Vio