Chapter 5

It has been four days since Carina saw Theodore. After he had left to go to Blaise Zabini's home, he had not come back since, it was starting to worry her, and she had been asking everyone that might know where Theodore was. She went to Blaise first, she went to his home to simply ask where he was, but unfortunately, Blaise didn't know. Blaise told her that Theodore just left after his visit, a bit angry, and did not say where he went, but he did use the Floo, meaning he went somewhere where their homes were connected. After Blaise, Carina went to the Malfoys, when they told Draco and Astoria about Theodore's disappearance, they didn't seem fazed, rather, they were calm and seem to have an idea to where he went, but they said nothing more and told her that Theodore was all right, and that he would just return when he feels like it.

After all the trouble, and after given the reassurance by Draco and Astoria, Carina was finally able to relax, but not relax enough to go straight to bed without worrying where he was.

"Where's Theodore?" Teddy asked.

"I don't know, sweetheart." Carina said.

"Is he coming back?"

"I'm sure he will."

"I miss him."

"Me too."

After their short conversation, Carina brought Teddy to the Harry's, since he asked her to bring Teddy over. They arrived at Twelve Grimmauld Place's fireplace and was greeted by Ginny.

"Carina! Hello, Teddy!"

"Ginny!"

"There, now where's Harry?" Carina asked.

"He's upstairs." Ginny chuckled.

"Tell him that I am not hogging Teddy, as you can see right now, I am bringin him here to your place so he can spend time with him." Carina said.

Ginny laughed lightly.

"I'll be sure to tell him."

"Well, I have to go, they need me at work – Teddy's all ready bathed, so there's no need for another bath war!"

"Thanks!"

"Well I'm off." Carina bent down to Teddy's height, she brought him to a bone-crushing hug and placed kisses on his check, making the boy giggle. "I'll see you around Teddy-Bear!"

"Bye-bye, Carina!" Teddy placed a sloppy kiss at Carina's cheek.

"Bye, Ginny!"

"Hey, wait!" Ginny called out.

They were all ready at the front door, Carina stopped and faced Ginny.

"What is it?"

"How's Nott? Is he back yet?" Ginny asked.

"No..." Carina shook her head with a sad smile, "I'm sure he's just visiting some people."

"Are you all right?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"It's just that... Nott, we know how he means to you." Ginny said, solemnly.

"I'm fine, Gin, nothing to worry about. I got to go, there's a new star that's discovered and I need to see it."

"All right, go do your job."

After Carina had left the front door Twelve Grimmauld Place, Carina apparated to the apparition point of the Ministry. She snuck into the bathroom and waited for the witch that was inside the cubicle to flush herself, once the witch was gone, Carina went in. She sighed at the sight of the toilet. She cringed as she climbed up and got her feet in the toilet.