Chapter 8

Kacy's P.O.V

I had been living with the boys for 3 months now and I loved it. I found out that I am part warewolf,vampire,demon,siren, I am the elemental oh and I am immune to all weaknesses. I have changed quite a bit in my appearance since I accepted all the parts of me. You see I use to have long brown wavy hair, blue eyes and an alright body but now I have long black hair that depending on the weather can be straight or wavy. I now still have my blue eyes except now inside them are specs of purple,red and golden. My skin is more pale but that's because of my vampire side, oh and thanks to all my training my body now shows potential.

The boys are all my family, they treat my like a little sister. Apart from the calling me queen often I guess I got use to it. Over the months they helped me through my time and have shaped me. Anyway I still haven't talked to my brother in these three months or Autumn but today I guess I am ready to face my past. I have gotten over the weak stage in life and knowing I'm the most powerful alive makes me stronger. My rejection made me stronger, all that anger I had helped me.

-present-

I woke up yawning and stretched out my legs. Today was the day we went back to GreenLake pack. The day I see my brother again, the day I see Autumn and HIM.

'That jerk, the king of rejection' not literally but that's what I called him.

I got up to have a shower and changed into my love top and ripped shorts. I didn't need makeup anymore the guys said I had natural beauty, which I honestly believed. Once I was ready I packed my bag and walked down stairs to eat.

"Hey hot stuff" mason greeted me as i walked into the kitchen.

"Antarctica" I replied

You see me and mason over here have a special relationship. He calls me hot because I have a short temper, so I call him Antarctica meaning cold and deadly. Weird I know but hey it's my life.

"You ready for today" he asked

"Yup" I replied popping the p

At that moment all the boys walked in and by all I mean Derek,Alex and Jamie. We ate breakfast and talked about the day. The guys were talking about hot werewolf girls so I tuned out and glanced at the clock.

|10:25|

"Oh god I gotta leave, hey guys I'll see you soon" I yelled before running out the door.

It didn't take me long to reach my old house. It looked still in good condition, I walked up to the door.

-KNOCK-

There was no answer so I knocked again.

-KNOCK-

This time the door opened showing my brother. He looked handsome to say but still looked the same.

" may I help you " he asked. I felt hurt he didn't remember me but then again I have changed.

" it's quite sad you don't remember your own sister jake " I smirked he face fell from confusion to shock.

"K.....Kacy" his voice was short and he brought me into a hug.

" I missed you " I managed to say through his bone crushing hug.

" same here but Kacy where were you? Why? " he was curious..... Great

I knew this moment was coming but I knew I had questions to be answered. I sat down on the couch and told jake everything. He growled that I had been living with vamps but then I told him what I was. Just as I was about to show him my elemental powers there was a knock at the door. Jake went to get it and I followed silently.

"Hey Jake I got told you were with a rouge.. Umm alpha wants to see him" Jaz glanced my way before stepping to the side to show me.

The guys jaw dropped shocked and quickly say "her I mean" I laughed which made him blush. Well here goes nothing, guess I'm off to see my wonderful..... So called mate!