Chapter 5

"Operation Finding Angel, Trial #1 Part 1: The Ask, commencing...now." You whispered into the walkie talkie.

"Why do we have to use these things? People are looking at me weird..." Jungkook's voice crackled back through it.

"Maybe it's just your face." You retorted. "Or your lack of a certain facial feature."

"You piece of sh-"

"Okay okay, no fighting kids." Jin's voice answered.

"Quiet guys...Mochi approaching target, Lee Areum."

You all watched from your various hiding places:

Namjoon and Jin looking in through the outside window.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok peeking through a crack in the boys' restroom nearby.

And you and Yoongi behind the trash cans.

You wrinkled your nose. "How did we get stuck with this place?"

He shrugged, "We were both too lazy for nose goes."

You pouted and turned back to the scene.

Areum was currently standing at her locker, retrieving her books before heading home for the day. Areum was into the more dominating, playboy kind of personality, so they had planned accordingly.

He was currently walking up to her, his hands in his pockets and a light smirk on his face, just like you'd practiced. You'd even made him wear Yoongi's leather jacket, and messed up his hair a little.

Namjoon's chuckle came through the walkie talkie. "This'll be goooood."

"Why does everything you say sound so perverted." you questioned.

"Because it usually is." Hoseok replied.

"Like you're one to talk," Jungkook commented.

"Guys! I said. No. Arguing!" Jin whisper-yelled.

You all shut up and went to watching Jimin and Areum again.

Areum had now finished retrieving her things, and shut her locker, turning around to be met with Jimin's smirking face.

"Hey Areum," he said coolly, leaning a hand on the locker just above her head, "So...I'm sure you've heard the news."

Earlier at lunch, Hoseok had stood on top of the table, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Hear ye, hear ye," he started, and you all had to try and stifle a laugh.

"On this fine afternoon, we would like to announce that our very own Park Jimin is on the search for the perfect girlfriend, and will be asking every single one of you out until he finds the right girl...so, may the odds be ever in your favor."

The cafeteria had erupted after that, all hell breaking loose. You heard screams of joy, sobs of anguish that he was only looking for a girl, and a general uproar at such a declaration.

You'd gotten a headache, even with Yoongi sympathetically handing you one of his earbuds.

Back to the matter at hand, it was going perfectly. Areum's eyes had widened as she looked up at Jimin, eyes flickering between his arm resting above her head and caging her in, and his face.

"I-I have," She stuttered.

"So...can I pick you up at 6?"

"I-um, I g-guess so..." she said, averting her eyes.

Jimin reaches forward and lightly grabbed her chin, turning it back and tilting it up to face him.

"You should look at me when you're speaking..." he chided softly, leaning even closer.

You could practically see the stars in her eyes.

You almost squealed in excitement, this was working too well. Even Yoongi looked enthralled. It was like watching a drama right before your very own eyes. But better, because you had organized it all.

"I guess I'll see you later then, Lee Areum," he said, smirking again, before leaning down and capturing her hand, pressing a light kiss to the back of it, and walking off.

Areum was so dazed by what had just happened that she didn't even notice as you all shot out of your hiding places, yelling and laughing.

"I didn't know you had it in you, man." Jungkook said, slinging his arm around Jimin.

"That was so beautiful." Jin sobbed, wiping his fake tears.

"The amount of dirty things I could say is unbelievable, I can't even choose one." Namjoon said, looking amazed.

"It was...truly amazing." Yoongi still looked dazed.

Taehyung and Hoseok were running around all of you, screaming.

"How did I do, Y/n?" Jimin turned and asked, eyes shining.

You smiled. "Great. Now we just need to get through this date."