Yandere!SlenderBrothers X Fem!Reader PART 1

Request by AliceTMH 😜

~Your POV~

My life was pretty normal. I lived with my twin sister (Ya don't have one...? Well, now you do, beaches >:3) in a house. It wasn't a huge mansion or anything, but it wasn't a poor house. I wasn't complaining, I was happy.

You see, my sister, Leila, didn't look exactly like me. She was 2 minutes younger than me and a few inches shorter than me. Her hair was very long and her hair color was a lighter color than my hair.(if your hair is blonde, then your sister's hair would be darker.) Her eyes were grey and she was very childish and friendly.
She was very special, she wouldn't hurt a fly and always forgave.

Oh, and not to forget the fact that the last few weeks she wouldn't stop talking about the Slender brothers. She told me a lot about them and that they were 'monsters' from the internet. I knew Slenderman from the game, but not his 'brothers'. She was very obsessed abd knew everything about them. I made me happy that she had something to fangirl over, because it made me happy to see her cheerful smile when she talked about them. Even if she looks like an innocent and nice girl, she sure loves creepy things.

However, I felt as if she kept secrets from me... every night she would spend time in the kitchen, talking and laughing to her self, and I swear I could hear more voices, but when I asked her, she always told me that I was probably tired and imagined things. I caught her many times talking and doing some things when i'm not around, but I never knew what. This whole thing made me suspicious. I had to know what was with her. I needed to know!

*

One night, I told her that I would go to a friend's house for a sleepover. I lied.

I hid in a good spot and waited for the moment she would come to the kitchen and talk to herself again.

Then, I saw her finally entering the kitchen.

'Okay, you can come out.' I heard her whisper/yelling.

What?

Then, my eyes widen when I saw them.

The Slender Brothers.  .  .

*

'Hello again, sweetie~'

'Offender, cut it out, brother.'

'Hello, Leila!! How was your day??'

'Sigh.. hello, child.'

Leila giggled.

'Slender, you know I am not a child, right??' She said in a teasing tone, but then smiled.

'Hello, everyone. This time we are going to spend more time together, since my sister is at a sleepover.'

'Sleepover?? That's amazing!! I also want to have a sleepover! I hope she'll have fun!!'

'Don't worry, Splendorman, we will be able to have a sleepover someday. Maayyybeeee today?' Leila smiled him, as Splendorman's face lit up.