Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ariel

Recap: "If there was one thing i learned from this whole thing it was, Ali is even dumber then i thought. Does she really think Makeup Gods exist?"

I turned my head back around.

"Uh um i-i don't k-know!" Alex stuttered.

I mentally face-palmed. He's got to be the worst liar ever.

"Of course he knows mommy! Ariel the angel brought us here." Ali giggled.

Stupidass Ali! I knew i should have killed her when i had the chance!

"Where's Ariel now?" their mother asked, and her voice became rougher.

"Hmm i don't know. Somewhere in here i think." Ali informed their mother, happily.

Fuckidy fuck fuck fuck, i mentally cursed.

The sound of sniffing could be heard and I'm pretty sure Caelum was just as confused as me.

Then an inhuman growl ripped out and just when Caelum and I realized what was happening the closet door was ripped open.

There in front of us stood an eight foot beast. It was maroon and it's long horns were black. With hands and feet like claws and a tail that could probably pass as an oversized whip, it was definitely scary. It's huge wings spread before it.

A demon.

And their mother just shifted into that? Yikes.

It let out a roar and charged forward, "COVER ME!" I yelled to Caelum.

He was in the process of shifting and he quickly smacked the demon down. I slipped past the demon.

I closed my eyes and exhaled as quick as possible. My aura spread across and since it felt endangered it quickly expanded.

The demon let out a shriek and started clawing at itself. By now Caelum had become his full form and cracked open the ceiling. Debris was falling everywhere and we needed to go.

"Come on!" I shouted at the twins. Both of them were effected by the aura and were screaming, sobbing, and shaking.

The demon bit Caelum's side to which he let out a roar to and then smacked the demon down once more and it went still. He kept his claw on it. Was it dead? Highly doubtful. Paralyzed for enough time that we could get away? Hopefully.

I dragged Alex to my dragon as quickly as possible and (with moderate difficulty) hoisted him onto Caelum's back. He was pretty light and even though i didn't have visibly muscular arms i was fairly strong.

"My sister!" Alex shrieked through the pain my aura was causing him.

I sighed and ran over to her. I was tempted to leave her but Alex would never forgive me.

I dragged her (not caring when i "accidentally" stepped on her face a couple times) and tossed her on Caelum's back and also threw our bags onto him.

I jumped on and Caelum immediately started flying, releasing the demon.

We went straight through the remains of the ceiling and even through all the misery the twins were in they managed to cover their heads just as i did to protect us from anything that fell on us.

Within seconds we were flying just above the houses. Caelum was slowly gaining altitude. Ali and Alex were still crying and screaming but i ignored them.

'Conceal your damn aura Ariel. The twins are making a ruckus.' Caelum told me.

I didn't like the way it felt like a command but i understood what he was saying. Besides his sexy voice sort of softened me up slightly.