Chapter 78

Snow's POV

Come on...come ON! I had been doing this for hours. I was trying to pick the lock. I almost had it. Almost...almost... 

*Click*

YES! I GOT IT! I leaped out of the cage and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I had to get home! Dagger was already on her way there. I couldn't let her do this! 

I went through the secret entrance and I saw Nova, Smoke, and Olive trying to get back in. I swallowed hard, terror making my blood run cold. She's already been here!

"GUYS! GUYS!" I shouted. They all turned.

"SNOW!" Nova shouted. 

"You're okay!" Smoke said.

"Thank the sky dogs!" Olive praised. They all rushed across the water over to me.

"What happened!?" Nova asked.

"It's Dagger! She's the one that locked you out! She's an android working for The Master! She's going to meet up with Connor somewhere! That's all I know for details, but they're gonna stage something! We have to stop her!" I explained quickly.

"THAT SON OF A TOILET DRINKING FUZZHOLE!" Smoke growled, teeth bared in rage.

"What are we going to do!?" Olive whimpered.

"We split up! Smoke and Olive find Connor and stop Dagger! Snow and I are gonna find (Y/n) and lead her to Connor! Contact me when you two find out where they are! Hold off Dagger as long as you can! If she can change her skin, we can't attack her. Connor will think we've gone insane." Nova said.

"Right!" We all agreed.

"MOVE OUT!" Nova barked. I launched onto her back and we all took off. Connor...please don't fall for her tricks. We're coming! 

Your POV

You were looking around the store. You soon found an orange pool noodle. You smiled. You were about to go check out, but then you spotted something. You spotted a small ring holder with the words 'promise ring' over them. You smiled. You picked out one for yourself and the one for Connor. You went to check out. You bought the three items and thanked the lady running the register. With that, you began to head to the park.

Nova's POV

I tracked her feverishly. I had to find her. Where was she? We followed her trail, trying to find her as fast as possible. Suddenly, we ran into two large men with shades and black suits. I knew who they were. They worked for The Master. I growled, claws out. Snow let out a scared meow.

"Snow, find (Y/n)! I'll handle these two spit lickers." I growled. She nodded and hurried away. One of them tried to grab her. Oh no you don't. I launched at him, barking viciously. He shrieked. My fangs dug into his suit and then his skin. The other man tried to grab me, but I whipped around and snapped at him, barely missing his hand. I would've taken it off if he had been just barely over a second slower. I fought the two men, showing no mercy. I wasn't going to let them do this. They would have to kill me to win. I clawed one's leg and bit the other's foot. They both screamed. I was taring them apart. Suddenly, I heard Smoke's voice.

"Nova! Connor is here! Dagger hasn't arrived yet!" He said.

"Find her and hold her off!" I ordered.

"Yes Mam!" He barked in reply. We can do this. Mission impossible animal style. I thought before taring my claws down the second man's arm. Don't mess with the wolves, boys.

Smoke's POV

Olive and I searched for Dagger. We kept looking, backtracking to find her before she got to the park. As we looked, I heard Olive howl in pain. I whipped around and saw her. Dagger looked like (Y/n), but we knew the truth. I launched at her, protecting Olive.

"Stay away from her, monster!" I growled. She glared at us.

"Why can't you just DIE!?" She shouted. The fight broke out. She was good! Olive was hurt really bad. The knife had gone deep into her shoulder. Blue blood gushed out of the wound. I knew we had to retreat. I hauled her onto my back and carried her away. 

"S-Smoke...i-it...h-hurts...." She whimpered. I was terrified.

"I-it'll be okay. Y-you'll be okay, my mate. I promise." I said. I contacted Nova.

"Nova! Olive is down! She's loosing blood fast! Dagger is on her way to the park!" I said.

"SCAT! Get Olive home! I'll contact Kent! They'll help her! You've got to go back there and stop Dagger!" She said.

"Okay! Please hurry!" I said. I got her home and I paced over her limp body. I was so worried.

"S-Smoke....I-I love you." She whimpered, forcing a smile. I nuzzled her, tears in my eyes.

"I-I love you too, my sweet. Y-you're gonna be okay. Y-you have to be okay..." I whimpered. I started to cry. "Don't leave me......"