K

Eve Heather was frozen the entire time. She clearly felt the warm blood on her face.

She had never felt so close to death before.

“What are you doing?” The mysterious person’s voice sounded in her mind.

She turned around and forced herself not to look at the broken corpses on the ground and ran to the side while gritting her teeth.

Gu Shengyin was stunned. She was under the impression that this was merely a fight between a magic beast and a warrior, but she did not expect this sort of  unilateral slaughter!

The dozen of teenagers in the cage were forced to go up against the thunder tiger and there was no room for resistance.

This was simply crazy!

The people around her seemed to unaware of this. Gu Shengyin looked at the intoxicated expressions of the people around her and the atmosphere became more heated.

“You don’t think it’s cruel?” she asked.

Lilith’s face was pale and was apparently frightened. Her brother Kyle looked at Gu Shengyin strangely.

“This is the convention of the Colosseum. There would be a temporary warm-up before the official fight. To give the audience an incentive, only blood and death could give people the most direct impact, right?”

Gu Shengyin’s heart turned cold as she watched Kyle, who smiled gently and indifferently, speak of such cruelty.

She wanted to go down there and stop it, but was severely warned by the system: “Host, the Colosseum is a normal setting in the original story. The host should not ruin it so easily.”

Gu Shengyin had to give up.

Her attention was also attracted to another figure in the iron cage. It was a thin silhouette who ran around in the cage and escaped the thunder beast’s sharp teeth one after another.

Gu Shengyin was aware that it was Eve Heather. In the original story, Eve indirectly killed Veronica.

Eve heard the mysterious man speak in her mind: “Relax, don’t resist.”

She obediently did as she was told and found that she was not in control of her body. She could see that the mysterious man took seemingly awkward steps, but very cleverly escaped the thunder beast’s attacks.

“Just a mere sixth-ranked insect. It also dared to act presumptuously in front of me!” The mysterious man coldly snorted, his intentions were not concealed.

Eve felt the blood rushing in her heart. This was power? In his eyes, even this kind of formidable thunder beast was only a “little insect”.

Gu Shengyin watched this scene unfold. She did not worry about Eve Heather as there was that thousands of years old Demon King. It was estimated to be difficult for her to die.

The Demon King in the arena felt a wonderful feeling.

It seemed that someone was watching him, and that person was the reason why his emotions had been unable to calm down. That was why he had wanted to come to Wangdu.

He swept through the audience using his magic and quickly locked onto a place.

There was a figure with a black cloak. He couldn’t see the appearance, but judging from the shape, it should be a human still growing.

The Demon King felt like his soul was on fire. He wanted to go to that figure now, and open that person’s cloak to see who could influence him so deeply.

There was only one survivor left on the arena, Eve Heather, who was manipulated by the Demon King.

Every time people thought she was about to die in the mouth of the thunder tiger, this small figure could always escape one danger after another.

Continuing this way would not be good. Sooner or later, it would be found out. The Demon King’s expression turned cold.