Chapter 79

Connor's POV

I saw her walk over to me with a basket in her arms. I smiled. I waved at her and she happily came over to me. I kissed her cheek.

"I was wondering where you where." I said. (Y/n) smiled at me.

"Just getting what we needed. Can you help me set up?" She asked. I nodded. We both set up our little spot under the tree. I smiled as we relaxed there together.

"I love you, (Y/n)." I said. She smiled.

"I love you too Connor."

Smoke's POV

I was panicking. Kent was doing everything he could to help Olive. I was pacing back and forth. I couldn't leave her. Not again. I was so scared. My blood was racing and my ears were ringing for being so panicked. 

He pumped more blue blood into her and she gasped for breath. She was very weak and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. She was trying to breath. She was trying to stay awake. I was crying and pacing, my tails tucked between my legs as I whimpered nonstop. 

I knew I should've been heading to the park to stop Dagger, but...I couldn't leave her. I loved her. I loved her with every hair on my body. I loved her with all my heart. If this was the last time I would get to see her, I wanted to be there when she left. I had to be there. I wanted to be there to keep her calm. I wanted to tell her that she'd be okay. Please, please, please be okay.

Snow's POV

I was at the store. I tracked her scent, but it was clear she wasn't here any longer. I hurried out of the store and went back to Nova. I found her bloody and the two men passed out.

"She's not at the store! We missed her!" I said.

"We've gotta catch up to her! Let's go!" Nova said. I climbed onto her back and we took off. I prayed that we'd get there in time. I couldn't let this happen.

"Where are Smoke and Olive?" I asked.

"Olive is down! She was hurt by Dagger! I contacted Kent and now the boys know Dagger is bad! They don't know what's going on though! We have to stop Dagger by ourselves Snow!" Nova barked over her shoulder. I nodded. 

Dagger's POV

I was sitting next to him. He was falling for it, just as planned. (Y/n) would be here soon. All I had to do was wait for her to show up.

"Connor, I'm glad I have you." I said. He smiled.

"I'm glad I have you too (Y/n). I love you so much." He said. I smiled. I wanted to roll my eyes, but I held back.

"So, what do you think about Dagger?" I asked. I wanted to know where he was on myself in the meantime.

"I'm neutral with her. I don't understand why you two aren't getting along. Is there something you need to tell me?" He asked. I got the perfect idea.

"I just think that you like her. I mean, isn't she prettier than me?" I said. He frowned.

"Oh (Y/n), nobody is more beautiful than you. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. In my eyes, you're the most beautiful thing in the world." He said, cupping my cheek. I scanned him.

Kiss Probability: 74%

I grinned to myself. This was going perfectly. 

"Really?" I asked sweetly.

"I've told you this many times, my love." He said. I acted cute.

"How can I forget?" I asked, fake blushing. He chuckled.

"You're adorable, sweetheart." He said. I added in some of her personality.

"I try." I replied teasingly. He laughed a little.

"You don't have to try! You are always adorable."

Kiss Probability: 79%

"Connor, I love you." I said. He smiled.

"I didn't notice." He teased. I elbowed him playfully.

Kiss Probability: 82%

Come on already. Kiss me you idiot! She'll be here any minute! 

"You know what I love the most about you Connor?" I said, wrapping my arms around him. His arms wrapped around my waist. That's it. Come on. I thought.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Well...there's your personality, your abilities, you looks, but there's one thing above all else." I said.

Kiss Probability: 86%

"Which is?" He asked teasingly. I smiled at him. This is it. I'm finally going to accomplish my mission. You'll be like me soon enough lover boy. Just you watch. 

"The way you kiss me." I said, leaning in. He smiled.

"Well then,"

Kiss Probability: 97%

"I guess you won't mind if I do this."