Miss Me Mr. Stark?/Slight Smut

You were racing down the street, people not noticing you because you were a blur. The Blur, sounds like a cool hero name.

You wore your red and blue super suit. Your cowl pulled over your head as you raced towards the streets. You saw a building and smirked.

You were running up the side of a building when you felt something trip you. You cursed and fell off the building, you looked down nervously.

You felt yourself get lifted off the ground and onto the building. You looked at who was lifting you onto the tower. Your eyes widen at the Iron Man suit lifting you up.

You were dropped onto the building. You growled and got back up and looked at the Iron Man suit. The repulser aimed at you.

"Who are you?" He asked and you grinned at him.

"The names Blur," You said vibrating your vocals. You stuck your hand out. You saw Tony's suit open and he climbed out.

He inspected your hand before taking it into his. His hand was warm and you smirked.

"I've never seen you before." Tony said and inspected your suit thoroughly. You bit your lower lip and looked at the slightly taller man.

"Well, I barely got the suit." You said motioning to it.

"I could make you a better one. If you want?" Tony said. You smiled and took your cowl off.

"That would be awesome, Mr. Stark." You said smirking. Tony's eyes widen and he glared at you.

"Oh my fucking hell, Y/N."

"Language." You teased. Tony rolled his eyes and got back in his suit.

"Shouldn't you been in school?" He asked and you shrugged. You slipped your cowl back on and sent him a smile.

"See ya later, Mr. Stark." You taunted and sped away. Tony sighed and let the suit engulf him. He made his way to the facility.

———

Peter was frantically calling your phone.  You wouldn't pick up, and he hadn't seen you in a week.

He had told May you were on a road trip with Wade and others. Peter was at his internship at the Tower and he was trying to call you for what felt like the 100th time that day.

"Hey you've reached Y/N Parker, Sorry I cant answer! Unless your Wade, then Fuck off Wade."

"Y/N it's Peter. Where the hell are you?" He asked nervously into the phone. Tony noticed the kids uneasiness.

"Peter, you ok?" He asked and Peter shook his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked and the boy sighed.

"Y/N hasn't been answering her phone." Peter said and Tony's eyes narrowed. Peter gulped nervously and Tony walked over to Happy.

"I'll be back." He mumbled and brought Peter with him.

"Mr. Stark, where are we going?"  Peter asked and Tony smiled at him.

"I'll get her, Peter. Say here." Tony warned and Peter shook his head.

"No she's my sister." He replied.

"Peter just go." Tony said glaring at him. Peter nodded and sighed.

"Bring her back, ok."

———

Tony found your coordinates and flew to them. Tony knocked the door down without a hesitation. He saw you tied up in a chair.

"Where's the weapons?" A Hydra agent asked. You chuckled, blood dripping down your lips.

"How about you fuck off?" You asked and the Hydra Agent slapped you. Tony growled in anger and  clenched his fists.

Tony stormed in his repulser aimed at the agent. The agent was thrown backwards, as more agents came into the room.

Tony angrily blasted them down with his repulsers. He hurriedly walked over to you. He untied you and quickly took you to to the facility.

He fired a missile at the Hydra building, causing it to explode. He quickly got out of his suit and ran over to you.

He had propped you onto an infirmary bed. You got out and groaned in pain.

"Y/N are you ok?" He asked and you nodded brushing yourself off. Tony glared at you, crossing his arms.

"What the fuck were you doing there?" He yelled and you glared at him.

"They captured me! Do you think I was like, 'you know what, today is a perfect day to be captured by fucking Hydra?" You asked and Tony rolled his eyes.

"You need to be more fucking careful." He growled and you rolled your eyes.

"Your not my fucking dad." You yell and Tony clenched his fists. You start to walk away and Tony walked over to you.

"Look at me." He demanded and put a hand on your shoulder. You looked around, you angrily looked at him.

You got close to his face. He felt your breath against his neck.

"What?" You asked, your jaw clenched. Tony felt his lips graze yours and he gazed into your eyes.

He gulped and licked his lips nervously.

He roughly placed is lips onto yours. Your eyes widen and Tony separated. His eyes wide, he gulped nervously.

He was surprised when you pulled on his collar for another kiss. Tony moved his lips against your soft ones. Your tongue grazed his bottom lip.

Tony moaned and separated from the kiss. You both panted for air. Instead of stopping Tony pushed his lips again onto yours. This time he felt you bite his bottom lip.

He moaned and wrapped your legs around his waist. He brought you to his bedroom, and well,

The rest was sex- I mean history.