Silence (XI)

<Host~ That floozie is back~> Ah, monitoring her these past few months has really drained Bao Bao. Bao Bao would really like to come back to the normal world now.... She.... Bao Bao cannot express his thoughts on her besides, 'saobi*'.

(Saobi - lewd cunt)

Bao Bao really wanted to immerse himself inside bleach or holy water to cleanse his soul. He wonders how she hasn't contracted some sort of sexual transmitted disease and died yet.

<En.>

It was time he got rid of her. He only needed her to force Cao LiXuan to give him to Yu Zian. Bao Bao had told him about their exchange. He didn't oppose to it and played along. As long as he can be around him, he would give almost anything in the world.

Chen Ming took out his phone with Yu Zian's contact ready to dial, after placed it back in his pocket. Then, he pretended as if he heard nothing and continued to paint. Fixing the shadows, tones of the trunks of the trees, the petals of the lavender, and adding highlighting places.

The door silently creaked open. A slender finger in a overly displaying red dress stood in the doorway. The dress had spaghetti straps, the front barely covered her breasts, it's round shape was outlines making her look vulgar, it's length touching the ground, and there was a slit that went up to her waist.

The strong smell of alcohol and smoking, mixing with her pungent perfume waft through the air. It made Chen Ming wrinkle his sensitive nose in repugnance.

She glanced at Chen Ming and saw that the youth was too focused on painting to notice her entrance. She strutted over to him, her steps were wobbly and unsteady. She was way too high off of drugs and too drunk to be in a rational state of mind.

Once she made her way to him, her hand licentiously started feeling on his chest. Alarmed, Chen Ming smacked her hand away and looked to her. Seeing who she was, he sat there frozen.

Sheng LiRong was angered by his refusal in her and forcefully pulled on his hair, "What the f*ck did I tell you, huh? Being gone for awhile and you think that you can disobey me now? F*cking brat! Let this older sister teach you a lesson!"

She raised her hand and smacked him across the face, making him fall onto the floor. She sat on top of his chest and kept slapping him. When she was done and she stood up she kicked with her heels. Shen LiRong yanked on his hair and pulled his head up, "Have you learned your lesson yet? Or do you need more?"

Chen Ming's eyes were squeezed shut, he bobbed his head. His face was scrunched up because of the pain, his tears threatened to fall but he couldn't let them. She didn't like it when he cried.

She smirked, "Good. Because I didn't want to have to. Otherwise it would be.... very, very painful."

Letting go of his hair, she knocked him down to the ground. His back made a loud smacking noise as it made contact with the floor. Sheng LiRong, then tore off his apron and ripped open his shirt.

Her face was so distorted as she smacked her lips in delight, "Ah, I haven't had enough yet. Xiao Ming~ It's your job to satisfy me alright?"

Her fingers brushed against his pale skin. She suddenly dug her nails into his skin. Chen Ming bit the bottom of his lips to try and cope with the pain. Then she dragged down and left red trails, where her fingernails had been. Some part of the skin were scratched deep enough that it bled.

Her eyes flashed with excitement and she laughed, "Ahaha! Yes, that's the face I want to see!"

Chen Ming bit his lips harder and burst the tender skin causing it to bleed. She continued her sadistic torture on Chen Ming, savoring every thrill that it gives her as she inflicts the pain. Not far away, in the pocket of his apron, his phone screen was lit up.

---

Yu Zian had just gotten out of a surgery and was currently in his office looking at some paperwork, when his cellphone rung. He looked at the caller ID, "Mingming?"

He picked up the call. Just as he was about to ask who it was, he heard something shocking.

"What the f*ck did I tell you, huh? Being...!" 

Yu Zian dropped everything besides his phone and bolted out of the room. He got into his car and shot off, ignoring the speed limit Yu Zian went over 100 mph. Once he got there, he slammed his door closed.

The steward of the house tried to greet Yu Zian but quickly got dismissed. He flew up the stairs and went straight to Chen Ming's door. He kicked open the door and his eyes burned with rage. Sheng LiRong was currently undressing the bottom part of Chen Ming's clothes.

His once flawless and unblemished skin was now covered in red patches and scratch marks. Yu Zian stormed over.

Hearing the door being kicked open, Sheng LiRong looked up to meet with a fist. It connected with her jaw and sent her flying a few feet away. She felt immense pain on her face and she cried out, "Ahh! My face! It hurts. It hurts!"

Yu Zian was just getting started though, he stepped on her fingers and crushed them. Unsettling bone cracking noises could be heard and Sheng LiRong screamed louder. Annoyed by the sound of her voice, he kneed her face and stomped on her chest, breaking some parts of her rib cage. He was attentive not to kill her and only inflict maximum pain.

Yu Zian took out his phone and ended the call. He clicked on one of his contacts, "Come to Cao LiXuan's place, I need you to come pick up piece of sh*t. I'll give you ten minutes."

Ending the call, he made his way over to Chen Ming. Yu Zian took off his coat and covered Chen Ming's body with it. The youth finally let go of his lips and cried. Those big droplets of tears fell down his delicate face. Yu Zian just felt more irked as he looked at the damage Sheng LiRong has done. He tried his best to contain his anger and embraced Chen Ming in his arms.

He caressed Chen Ming's hair as he soothed the crying young man, "Everything is going to be okay. You did great by contacting me, Mingming. You're okay now."

A group of dashing young man arrived not soon after the call. They saluted at Yu Zian, "2nd brother."

Yu Zian lifted his chin at Sheng LiRong who had fainted from the pain, "Take her back to the club. Make sure that you have 6th brother take good care of her."