Update on Me.

Hey you guys ! I've been dealing with life, but I'm back and kinda better.

For the past 4 months I've been basically drowning in depression, not to the point where I wanna die though. Uhh, I was looking for a job as well. Which I've found one. A close family member of mine died almost a month ago and that caught me by surprise simply because it happened so unexpectedly. 1 Week afterwards, I ended up going out on a date with someone. We were messaging each other and we just ended up clicking. Like it was so crazy to me, simply because I NEVER respond to DMs after one hey... anyways long story short. Our date was simple yet romantic, and he ended opening up to me about the loss of one of his parents and it caught me off guard. Then the deep side of me begin to think Maybe just Maybe God wanted me to keep talking to him because on the inside we both are struggling with our emotions after a loss. Since losing my family member, I couldn't sleep at night. She'd always be on my mind. Like just the fact she couldn't see me on FaceTime for my first date, gets to me. My grandmother was like my mother's best friend. They were inseparable, through the ups and downs. They didn't get along sometimes because they were sorta alike, but at the end of the day anytime she needed ANYTHING, my mama was always there. I know this is kinda all over the place, but my mind just went on her.... Not to mention the crazy experience I had.

Okay so I was sleep,but was trying to wake up and for the life of me I couldn't I was scared. Y'all I kept calling out for Jesus, until I heard a voice. Saying they loved me. It sounded like her voice and I was like Ohhhh that's just momo. It calmed me down and I felt an embrace, like someone was hugging me, and then I woke up my throat was dry and shaken up a bit. I wasn't scared though. The weird thing about it is that close family members always come back to me in some way, shape, or form. Like my uncle has came back to me in 3 ways. Through voice, turning on the light switch, and through dream.

   When I was like 11 going on 12, when he first had died, I couldn't sleep at night. My mind was always on him. I remember being up on the computer, when I heard his voice, it was loud and clear, but I remember him telling me to go to bed , and that everything's okay. By that I guess he was referring to himself. After he said that, fear had left me, and I went to sleep. After not sleeping at night for almost 3 weeks.

2 years later I had a dream. I was performing in front of an audience and all of a sudden , the scenery became white and he popped up and told me to keep singing. That bought a smile to my face and til this day I still do.

Almost a year ago, on the night of my birthday, at 12:07 A.M. my uncle came to me once again. This time it was by turning on the lights. Y'all I kid you not, I always keep the light off in my bedroom, with the ceiling fan on, and then outta nowhere that light came on by it's self . I asked my sister did she pull the thing to make it come on and she was like no, and I was like Chile I knew I wasn't going crazy. I got emotional lowkey because I knew it was him. He's probably the ONLY one who remembers my birthday like that, since his was 2 weeks after mine.

Another spirit that came to me was my Great Grandfather. He was upset. Not at me, but at his children. He literally rolled over in his grave and I was like oh my gosh , this is not normal and somehow we ended up inside of my great grandparents house, and he states "I'm so glad she's finna go home with me soon. This doesn't make any sense." I guess referring to the division between my grandmother and her siblings due to the money and insurance policy situation they had going on. By "She" he was referring to my great grandmother who died a year later and boy when I tell you that threw me for a loop , I was like OHHHHH that's what he meant by going home with him.

I tell y'all what though, I'm not the only one who spirits come to in my family though, my Great Aunt also has spirits come back to her. I don't know if it's a gift or I'm just crazy as shit,but uhhh it's pretty cool. Lowkey makes me feel important, because I'm real life I ain't nothing, but a big girl with natural hair. I just pray to God that no bad spirits come near me, because I don't need that in my life.  Hopefully he keep those spirits family based only. Other than that y'all I'm done talking.

Have y'all ever had any spirits come to y'all , if so tell me your story.

I love you guys and I'm back.

P.S. - I'm finna end You Were Never Mine.