Final Chapter

[A/N- Yes, this is legit the final chapter of my Pennywise X Reader series. I will be working on other books later on. Thank you all for your support! Enjoy!]

Upon examining the cat that you had met less then ten minutes ago, you decided to name him (Pet's Name). He seemed fine with that. Finally. Someone you could trust with you sickening secret of horror.

Picking up the cat with extreme caution so you wouldn't startle him, you started your journey back to reality. A place that you hadn't visited in a long time.

As you exited the house that you would never look back at, you smiled in relief. Everything looked so different. Less scary and more.. Real. Too real..

The cat purred quietly, rubbing against your chin. "It was all just a dream.." you whispered as you looked around. Standing upon your front porch. You were standing on your front porch. For real..? Was this reality? Was it fantasy? What was going on?

You blinked and you were suddenly back at that old lady's house, staring at a field of whatever was mentioned before. Your forever scarred mind was starting to play tricks on you. You twitched slightly and started to make your way to Derry.

Walking through the unfamiliar streets was like a dream. You felt like you weren't even touching the ground. You looked around with an unreadable expression then stopped once you saw that place where everything had all started.

Home.

The house, unlike the one you had moved into three years ago, was boarded up and covered in ashes and dust.  You slowly made your way towards the abandoned building, wincing as your kitten prodded against your chest. He seemed nervous.

Most of the boards on the front door were broken and falling apart.

You stared at the broken and dirty door before trying to open it up. Placing the cat on the ground, you pressed your whole weight against the wooden surface. Before you knew it, you were on the ground. You cat meowed quietly and followed you inside.

You shakily stood up and looked around the room. When you had moved in, everything was tidy and clean. Now most of the abandoned furniture was broken, burnt, and covered in dirt, ashes, and other dust like substances. Your TV was broken and shattered into millions of pieces.

As you began to explore the house that you had once loved and felt comfort in, you started to relax. Despite the place being so dirty and nasty, it felt familiar in a way. You made your way to the kitchen and peaked inside.

The table was cleaner then the other items in the room, and laying on the surface was a note.

'(Y/N). If you are reading this right now, it means you returned from wherever you went. We have been long gone by now. All of your things are still in your room. -Love, Barney.'

You stared at the paper with a blank expression. Any emotion that you had was gone forever. You were doomed to live a lonely, dull life with nothing but an abandoned house and a cat. Your family was gone now, and a murderous monster that you had once 'loved' was going to haunt you for all eternity.

You were living in your own personal hell for the rest of your miserable years.

-The End-