two

Pushing his light blond hair out of his face. Jin starts walking towards the kitchen. He didn't actually need to pee. Just needed to get away from Namjoon.

Stretching a bit himself he thought might as well get some breakfast now. He could avoid Namjoon some more that way. He steps into the kitchen and spots a red apple. Sweet.

Grabbing it he smiles slightly, and just as he's about to bite into it, he feels someone smack the side of his head. The fuck? Groaning softly he bites the apple, swallows and turns around.

"What the hell" he shouts turning around to find Yoongi glaring at him.

"That was my apple" he says smacking Jin on the head again.

Rubbing his head he glares at Yoongi, what type of unnecessary bullshit was this. Groaning a bit dramatically he says "My head hurts now."

Yoongi just glares right back and rolls his eyes, uncaring, and done. He then proceeds to smack Jin in the head again and says "Give me the damn apple."

Jin sighs looking at the apple in his hand, he frowns it has a little bite on it, rolling his eyes at Yoongi he replies smugly "I already bit it."

"Do you think I care" Yoongi mutters grabbing the apple from Jin's long fingers.

Shaking his head in annoyance, grumpily Jin grabs another apple from the fridge. The other one had looked a million times better but whatever. He's hungry, and just as he's about to bite into the apple, he gets another slap on the head. Harder this time.

Turning around to face Yoongi again, he tries to remain calm and not explode. But it's staring to get really hard right about now. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Does he not have anything better to do?

"That was also my apple" he says grabbing the apple from Jin again.

Jin takes in a deep breath trying not to lose his composure at the dumbass in front of him. He tried to be calm but he instead yells "Why the hell do you get all the apples?"

That didn't sound so calm.

Yoongi smirks, a cocky grin on his face. Yoongi sure seemed to likes messing with people. Still smirking he says "Because they're all mine."

At this point Jin was done, all the stress from dancing, Namjoon, and his hunger was catching up to him. Plus it was so damn early in the morning. Jin explodes and screams "How the fu-"  when Namjoon comes up to them suddenly and stares eyes tense. Jin stops speaking.

Looking around he realizes by now all the other members are crowded around them. Their eyes are wide as they see the exchange between them, half of them look done and exasperated, the other half just look amused.

"What's going on" Hoseok asks a brow raised and a teasing grin on his face. Happy as usual. It was just making Jin even more irritated however.

"He's taking all the apples" Jin says glaring at Yoongi who just had his trademark grin on.

"Seriously. Their fighting about a apple" Taehyung says to Jungkook and Jimin trying not to laugh.

"Don't fight. Don't fight" Hoseok chants but they all ingore him.

Namjoon just chuckles and rolling his eyes at Yoongi, Namjoon grabs the apple from the boy's hand and hands it to Jin. Jin smiles a bit at least Namjoon was nice to him.

Glaring at Yoongi, Jin storms away. Locking himself in his dorm room, he starts crying.

He sobs harder, he never really cared about those apples. He could have just ate something else, and Yoongi was messing around like he did. That wasn't the reason. This day had been terrible since the moment he had woken up.

Being the idiot he was, he was crying over Namjoon, Namjoon who he could never have. Sucks being love with someone, who will never see something that's right in front of them.

Yoongi who was always nice to him, being a idiot today had ruined his day even more. He'd woke up on the wrong side of bed, hearing Namjoon tell Yoogni some song lyrics.

The lyrics were beautiful, something that sounded sweet and lovely. Yoongi had patted Namjoon on the back for a job well done and had asked Namjoon how'd he come up with them. Namjoon had shyly proceeded to talk about how Ji-Hye had inspired him and how those lyrics were for her.

Jin had felt his heart crumble at those words, and had went back to sleep for a few hours before waking up. Then Yoongi has proceeded to be like that. He just couldn't take it anymore. Sobbing he wished this day would just end.

He was still sobbing when Namjoon entered the room. Namjoon froze at the door, taking in the sight before him.

Jin tensed and sniffling softly, he faced away from Namjoon looking towards the wall he tried to pull himself together. Jin croaked out a question "What are you doing here?"

"Yoongi gave me the keys...are you okay" Namjoon asks hesitantly stepping into the room.

"Do I look like I'm okay" Jin sniffles, wiping his eyes. He probably looked like shit. But he was done caring.

Plopping himself next to Jin, warmth radiating from him, Namjoon softly said "Yoongi told me to tell you sorry, he was being a idiot. He said the stress from our next concert is making him act out. He says he doesn't mean it and you can have as many apples as you want."

Jin chuckled that was never really the problem, but he appreciated it. Jin wiped the tears on his cheeks, cheeks a rosy red. He buried his head on the pillow and curled in on himself, he softly said "I just want to go to sleep."

"Then go to sleep, I'll help you catch up later" Namjoon softly replied giving him a soft smile and flashing his dimples once again, nothing but warmth behind that smile.

Jin barely hears him and just curls up even more on to the bed, and closes his eyes tight. He doesn't even bother to take off his shoes or put on a blanket.

He was exhausted from crying and arguing with Yoongi, exhausted from pining after someone who would never see him the same. And exhausted from trying to learn the new routine he couldn't seem to get no matter how he tried. He was starting to think, that no one would ever want him. Maybe he'd feel better with some sleep.

But then he feels Namjoon carefully taking off his shoes, trying not to make a sound he lays a blanket on Jin.

Brushing his hand against Jin's cheek he says "Sleep tight Jin." With the click of the door he was gone.

And then there was a quiet silence at last, and Jin finally relaxed.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Two updates in one day.

Aren't I the best.

;) y'all are the best too, love you <3