You Bring Home a Pet

Joseph Seed-

When you brought a stray kitten back home Joseph was...confused. The kitten would sleep with you, sit with you, sometimes even eat with you, he just didn't understand why you would bring an animal home with out even consulting him.

When you told him that you found the kitten barely surviving around the back of the compound, he began to warm up to the animal. He enjoyed seeing the nurturing side of you, the way that you cared so much about the little life. It made him think about you being a parent and how good and caring you would be, he suddenly became very fond of the kitten and would help you raise it like a child.

Jacob Seed-

When you brought a young wolf home he was actually excited, the thought of you training your own wolf to fight a long side his judges was thrilling to him. However, when he talked to you about it and discovered that you simply planned on keeping it as a pet and saw you being soft with the animal, his excitement faded. He believed that you were making the wolf soft and that it should be trained like all of his.

But, when he walked into the room and saw you sitting with the sleeping wolf's head on your lap, and he saw the smile on your face and you stroked the animal. He decided to leave you alone and just let you keep the wolf as a pet. When the wolf would run towards him and jump at him when he arrived home, he found himself becoming more and more fond of the animal. Now he loves the wolf as much as you do, even if you do see him trying to get it to act a bit more like his judges sometimes. 

John Seed-

When you brought a puppy home he didn't have any strong opinions on it at first, as long as you were happy he was happy. However, he started to notice how much time the dog took up and how much attention it received. Attention that John wanted on him. He would sulk when he saw you cuddling with the dog instead of him, or when the dog barks for attention when you are spending time with John.

You could tell that it was annoying John, he didn't even try to hide it. So you made sure that you spent time with him but you also got him to spend more time with the dog. Once the dog started wanting John's attention as much as it wanted yours, the baptist began to warm up to the idea of keeping it. Eventually he gave up trying to convince you to get rid of it and accepted the new pet as part of the family. As long as you are happy, he is happy...at least now that you pay more attention to him as well as the dog. 

REQUESTS???