47

Angel

We all ran to board the plane. How is it that we all got here early as hell and still managed to almost miss our flight? This morning has been terrible already.

Once we got on the plane, we sat down in first class. We made sure our seats were together. We placed Kairi's car seat in the middle of me and Dave, and Stephanie and Jd sat right behind us.

We got situated. "This is nice as fuck." Dave and Jd said tapping on the small screens on the the back of the seats. I popped Dave's hand.

"Ah shit!" He whispered and held it. "Stop acting like y'all ain't never been anywhere before." Stephanie scolded to him and Jd.

They looked at each other. "Shit we haven't." They said in unison and chuckled.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Delta Airline. This is Pilot Howard. The plane is now ready for takeoff. Please buckle up your seatbelts like the flight attendants showed you. Thank you for flying Delta Airlines." The pilot said over the intercom.

"Babe I need something to calm me down, forreal... I'm starting to get nervous." Jd rubbed his head. This is his first time flying and he's scared as fuck.

"Babe I thought you said y'all smoked before y'all left?" Stephanie whispered. "Shit we did! That's not gone stop me from feeling scared though." He sighed.

"Come here. I got some that'll calm you down." Stephanie said. Me and Dave looked back at them. She threw the blanket over their laps.

They looked up and jumped at us. "The fuck y'all looking at?" Jd asked. "Mind y'all damn business." Stephanie said and kissed Jd's cheek.

Dave pulled out his phone and began recording them. "Look at these freaks back here." He put the camera on Jd and Stephanie. We all laughed.

"Fuck is y'all doing?" He reached over the seat and tried to pull the blanket back but Steph quickly caught it. "Stop bitch!" She said dying.

You could tell her hand was down his pants.

"Yo chill!" Jd said laughing. Dave sat back down and put the camera on me. "The freakiest couple in the fucking world." I co-signed.

"In the world! Old, freaky asses." Dave ended the snapchat and watched it, laughing.

"Aye y'all, I'm posting this shit." We all snickered.

I sat back and pulled out my phone. I opened the Instagram app and posted a picture I took at the airport.

10,672 likesGuardianAngel Bye bye NY 👋🏾

10,672 likes
GuardianAngel Bye bye NY 👋🏾

View all comments

KendallKyndall Have fun babe! Can't wait until you see the gift I got you and Kai ☺️

iamzoie I miss you and my Kai! Tell Steph stupid ass to text me back 🙄

StephNoCurry @iamzoie bitch I saw your text 🙄 I'm doing it now