Chapter 21: Planned Night

Kaizo's POV

I saw the two of them dating and I was mad. Henry is just so mysterious and is up to something no good. Y/N looked perfect as always.

I went back to my ship after we've talked and layed my body on the couch. Seeing my ship reminds me of Y/N and Cavin when we were together.

"Mommy cant catch me~"

"I will find you Cavin!"

"Dinner's ready..."

"Daddy and Mommy"

"I wuvv u"

"I love you Kaizo"

Those were the words that reminds me of them so much. I also miss Cavin,my son. Im gonna talk to Y/N about what we should do for our future. I think I should just do it.

Y/N's POV

I was already in my room thinking about tonight. The meetup with Henry was already done and the only thing Im worried about is the talk with Kaizo tonight. I lay on my bed and looked at the celling,mom and dad are returning tomorrow from Planet Yuzhu.

I realized its almost night cause the sun is moving to the other side of Earth. What will we talk about?

I changed to a knee dress and heels,this clothes were brought by my parents from Earth,they always go there. Looking in the mirror,I thought of what could happened tonight.

Sigh

Just gotta go with the flow..

I went outside and started to walk to Kaizo's ship. What should I be scared about?

Haha

I was already in front of the door. Ready to knock till the door opened.

Y/N: Fang?

Fang: Oh hey Y/N,what's up?

Oh shoot!I thought he was with Boboiboy in the ship. CANT TELL HIM THE REAL REASON WHY IM HERE.

Y/N: Is Kaizo inside?I wanna talk about the uhh- upcoming missions for all of us hehe

Fang: Sure,I gotta go to the ship anyways. The five of us are gonna play.

Y/N:Uhh ok

I saw Fang walked away and went to the ship. Just gotta find Kaizo inside this ship. The ship were it all happened.

"Mommy"

I remembered the sound of Cavin calling my name. It sounded music to my ears. I touched the couch where we always sit together.

Kaizo: Remembering the last times huh?

I turned around and saw Kaizo crossed arms in the door.

Y/N: Yeah..

Kaizo: Its fine. I cant stop remembering them either.

He walk towards the couch and sat infront of me because I was already sitting. Awkward

Y/N: So,what do you wanna talk about?

Kaizo: About us..

Oh noo

Y/N: What about us?

Kaizo: Arent you missing Cavin?

Y/N: Of course I do

Kaizo: Then we both know that we couldnt stand each other so..

Y/N: So what.

Kaizo: Lets just.. Make him live

What is he saying?!?

Y/N: What are you saying?

Kaizo: Lets make him and both of us can just..I dont know..

He put his hand on his forehead and he wiped his sweat away.

Y/N: Your saying we should do it to make him?

Kaizo: Kinda

What the hell is he thinking?Well he has a point. The last time weve done it was after our marriage and I cant lie,every moment was perfect. Oh my!What am I thinking?!?!IM SUCH A PERVERT!!

Kaizo: So what do you say?

Y/N: Fine..But what if Im already pregnant?They will ask who the father is.

Kaizo: Its in your decision

Y/N: Fine..I agree. So when will we do it?

Kaizo: Now

The hell?!

He grabbed my hand and walked to his room. After locking the door,he kissed my deeply,oh gosh!Y/N DONT MOAN!DON! MOAN!DONTTT!!!!He was always a good kisser. What I need to remember is,whatever happens tonight,dont moan!

I tried to kiss bak but my mind tells me to not do it. Kaizo was already slipping my dress down but I stopped him

Kaizo: WHAT?

Y/N: We shouldnt do this

Kaizo: I thought you wanted to have Cavin back?

Y/N: I do but.. Whats the point of having him if he is not happy because he doesnt have a father when he grows?

He stopped and sat on his bed.

Kaizo: I told you Y/N. I love Cavin but..

Y/N: I knoe you couldnt stop finishing your mission as Legendary Space Rebel.

Kaizo: Yeah..Lets just stop.

He opened the door and I went out of his ship. I fixed my hair cause it was being curled by Kaizo earlier. He still doesnt get what I feel. He will never will..

I felt a hand behind me..

Henry: Is something wrong?

It was just Henry. Thank goodness.

Y/N: N-nothing..Everything's fine.

Henry: Good. I thought your crying and I dont want that to happen

Y/N: Really?

Henry: Y-..

Then a guard came.

Guard: Prince Wilver!!Your parents are here!!

Prince Wilver?Is he talkibg to Henry?

Henry: I'll just go there.

The guard walked away and I looked at him startled.

Y/N: Your real name is Wilver?

Henry: Yeah,Henry is kinda my nickname.

Y/N: Ok,I'll call you Wil from now on

Wilver: Haha

He looked at me straight into my eyes. Then he wiped his sweat from his forehead. Ughhhh...So manly..

Wilver: Come on,lets go to my family.

Y/N: Ok..

We walked together to the control room. While walking,I saw someone peeking. I just continue to walk with Hen-I mean Wilver to his family.