9- So big Daddy~

This ain't 18+ shit

This ain't 21+ shit
BITCHES THIS IS SOME 51+ SHIT!!
MY DEAR SOFT STANS, I SUGGEST YOU EXIT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!
MY DEAR SINNERS! WHATS UP GUYS? YOU GONNA NEED A WHOLE LOT OF HOLY WATER FOR THIS SHIT, MAYBE A PREIST, AND A CROSS, CAUSE YOU GONNA NEED SOME NAMJESUS AND CLEANSING AFTER THIS!
Okay I may be exaggerating a tad bit, but you know what I mean.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy some VminKook smut!

"J-Jimin I-" Tae stuttered, Jimin pushing him onto the soft bed

The room had dim lighting. The bed was huge, and there was a closet that Taehyung assumed had toys or other sexual things within it.

"Shut up Taehyung," Jimin commanded, smashing his lips against his friends.

Jimin of course would not rape Taehyung, this kiss would determine whether Jimin would follow through with his lusty actions. And surely enough Taehyung kissed him back. Jeongguk tugged his shirt off, watching the two easily turned him on.

"Okay baby boy that's enough," Jungkook stated, Jimin backed away from Taehyung while licking his lips seductively.

Jeongguk smirked wickedly, "come here."

Jimin sat on Jeongguk's lap, his lips crashing against the ebony haired male's. Jeongguk undressed Jimin easily, Taehyung already taking his clothes off, it now felt extremely hot for him. Jeongguk pulled away from Jimin, though the blonde kept kissing Jeongguk down his neck and collar bone.

Taehyung made eye contact with Jeongguk, the ebony haired male only smirked, he lazily pointed to the closet, mouthing to Taehyung 'handcuffs'. The red head instantly went to get the item. When he walked back to the two, Jimin was already sprawled out on the bed, Jeongguk marking him all over.

While Jimin was distracted, Taehyung quickly handcuffed Jimin's wrists to the head board. The older of the three whined slightly, but knew it was coming.

"Daddy, why the hand cuffs!" he pouted towards Jeongguk.

The male chuckled, "because baby boy, TaeTae and I can have more fun this way."

Jeongguk looked over at Tae, his lips connecting with the red head's. Taehyung responded to the kiss quickly, his arms wrapping around Jeongguk's neck securely. Jeongguk made sure to mark Taehyung as well.

Jimin was extremely aroused by the sight, his dick hardening rather quickly. Jeongguk was already sexy as it is, it was the same for Taehyung, but to see the two making out like that just made them both demonically sexy.

"Daddy~" Jimin whined again, the two males pulled apart, pulling at the handcuffs that restrained him.

Taehyung began to prep Jimin, the blonde moaning incredibly loud at the feeling of Taehyung's slender fingers in his tight hole.

"So good, Tae~"

Though he couldn't give the male praises when his mouth was soon filled with Jeongguk's length. The ebony haired male groaning at the feeling. Jeongguk threw his head back in pure bliss when Jimin hummed around his member, the feeling sending him to Hong Kong.

Once Taehyung felt Jimin was prepped enough, he instantly pounded into the male, thrusting slowly, the red head in pure bliss. Thanks to Taehyung, Jeongguk received even more pleasure, Jimin moaning all around his length. The two males started to thrust into Jimin mercilessly, though Jimin would be lying if he were to say he wasn't enjoying himself.

Before Jeongguk or Taehyung could cum, the two uncuffed Jimin. The blonde was now put on all fours, Taehyung now the one to thrust into Jimin's mouth while the ebony haired male did so in Jimin's ass.

"Ah so big Daddy~" Jimin moaned, Jeongguk already thrusting into Jimin, before taking Tae's member in his mouth.

"Gosh baby how are you still so tight?" Jeongguk pondered, pounding into Jimin.

Taehyung's eyes rolled back when Jimin hummed, his hands tangling in the blonde's soft hair, "Good boy Jiminie~" Tae cooed.

Jimin's biggest kink was praises, Taehyung saying those words caused him to smile mentally, beginning to move bob his head faster, to get Taehyung to cum quicker. It surely worked, Taehyung cummed when Jimin moaned on his long member for the umpteenth time. Tae pulled his cock out of Jimin's mouth, Jimin allowing his head to fall face first into the sheets.

Taehyung moved to where Jeongguk was, still thrusting into the blonde, who screamed both their names when he came all over the sheets and his own chest. Tae kissed Jeongguk passionately, which got the male to cum right after, the ebony haired male moaning into Taehyung's mouth.

The room that was once filled with moans and skin slapping against akin, was now filled with all three males relentless panting.

Once the three cleaned themselves up, more Tae and Jeongguk cleaning up the weak Jimin. They all laid down on the bed, Jimin snuggled in the middle of the two much larger men.

"You both literally tried to rip my ass!" he whined, his eyes fluttering closed.

"You did well though baby," Jeongguk cooed, kissing the males forehead.

Taehyung smiled, "Thank you for this Jiminie, both of you."

Jeongguk nodded, Jimin pecking Tae's lips.

As the three were drifting, Jimin giggled quietly, "what are you thinking about baby?" Tae inquired.

"How we were so casual after an extremely rough threesome," he mumbled, finally falling asleep.

Jeongguk and Tae laughed, the two also drifting to dream land, their hands interlocked above Jimin's body.

a/n

So, yeah that happened. I swear the weirdest songs came up while i was writing this, like SHINE by pentagon, and BORN SINGER! WE ARE BULLETPROOF PT 2! Like are you fucking kidding me?

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed, love you my sinners.