0.3

Picture of Eleanor's engagement ring above!! Also just a warning that this chapter is cheesy

Also just a warning that this chapter is cheesy.

*

Eleanor was devastated when she had to return to Seattle. Since her engagement, she hadn't wanted to leave Carlisle. She was too happy, too giddy.

While she wasn't excited to leave, she was excited to show off her ring to Angela and Jess. She knew her sister was going to be happy for her. Eleanor hadn't stopped admiring it since Carlisle put it on her finger.

Now, Eleanor sat in her car. With another glance at her ring, she opened her door and swung her bag over her shoulder. She pulled out her phone and shot Jess a quick message, then headed for her first class.

Her day went swiftly, and soon Eleanor was back in her dorm room. She was by herself, as the girls had went to grab them dinner.

Since she was bored out of her mind, she dialled Carlisle's number and put her phone to her ear. After a few rings, her fiance picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi!" Eleanor smiled.

"How are you today, El?" He chuckled.

"I'm fantastic," she replied, "you?"

"I'm great. How was class today?"

"Same as always. Boring. Have you heard from Bella and Edward?" Eleanor began to twirl her fingers around and mess around with her powers.

"I haven't heard from them since Edward called last night. He only called to say they had arrived to the island," he explained, and Eleanor suddenly stopped her movements.

"Island? Where'd they go?"

The line fell silent, and Eleanor narrowed her eyes, "Carlisle, what island did they go to?"

"I might've offered them our island," he said, and El scoffed.

"They got to go to the island before we did!" She wasn't angry, she was only messing with him. It was fun to make him flustered.

"I just thought it be nice for them so they wouldn't have to spend a lot of money!" Carlisle told her and she laughed.

"I'm only messing with you," she giggled. The door to their room began to open, and Eleanor sighed, "Jess and Angela just got back. I'll talk to you later."

"Have you told them yet?"

"No, I'm going to in a minute. I love you."