four

"Jin" yells Jimin and bites his lips in a attempt not to cry.

"Jin" he yells again and pokes Jin's eyes, sand then he starts shaking Jin. Hard. "Please, please wake up."

"Mhm" Jin just mutters still deep in sleep. He accidentally smacks Jimin as he tries to turn away from him. He just wanted to sleep some more.

"Yoongi" Jimin yells and he rushes over his eyes puffy and red.

"Slap Jin please" Jimin says softly trying not to cry. Yoongi wasn't really that bothered by this. But anything for Jimin, Jimin was dramatic. Yoongi could roll with the dramatics for him.

Nodding Yoongi slaps Jin hard. Instantly waking him up "What the hell" Jin screeches rubbing his red cheek.

"I can't find Namjoon" Jimin replies his voice cracking. Yoongi just sighs. Jin's eyes widen and he just stares at them, "What" he asks voice loud.

"I was talking to him a while again  and then he went to the other room real quick and I went to practice. But Jungkook noticed he hadn't come to practice yet. He's never that late. So Jimin went to look for him and we can't find him anywhere" Yoongi replied his voice calm and even.

"I'm starting to get really worried" Yoongi continued "It's been two hours already."

Jin knew Namjoon. Namjoon was his best friend. Jin really knew Namjoon. He also knew how much Namjoon loved Ji-hye. And how Ji-hye never seemed to reciprocate the same amount of love. It bothered him everyday, their relationship didn't seem healthy. But what could he do? Namjoon loved her.

He also knew how Namjoon, would forget everything when he was thinking about her. Or forget about everything and everyone but her when he was with her, forget the time as well.

"He probaly went somewhere with Lee Ji-hye" Jin replied sourly.

Jimin's face light up at that name and Yoongi nodded sullenly, that name was quite familar in BTS. They all knew she was that girl Namjoon loved but had yet to introduce to them. "Probaly" Jimin muttered sighing in relief.

"If he's not back by tomorrow we'll start worrying about him again" Yoongi muttered.

Nodding Jin, sighed. He wished he was still sleeping, but just like Namjoon to not care about anyone else but Ji-hye. He worried them all for nothing. He wondered what Namjoon was doing right now. Was he touching her? Kissing her? Doing more? How far had they gone?

Shaking the unwanted images out of his head, Jin pulled himself out of bed. He was not about to let this bother him right now. Flashing a smile to his members he said "Let's go practice."

He was following Yoongi out the room, when  suddenly Jimin grabbed his hand. He raised a brow at Jimin, as Jimin told to Yoongi to leave.  "Yoongi leave I need to talk to Jin."

Eyeing them suspiciously Yoongi just shrugged and left the room. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked pretty eyes peering up at Jin.

"Not today, but maybe one day. I'm not sure." Jin replied furiously swiping at his eyes and starting to leave the room.

Only to be stopped by Jimin again. Jimin smiles softly at him, a kindness in his eyes Jin never saw in anyone else. "You need to stop letting him hurt you."

Jin laughed frustrated as tears pooled in his eyes, he mumbled "It's too late for that. He already has."

"Tell him."

Jin glared at Jimin, what was he trying to do? Make Jin angry? He ran his hand through his hair and yelled "Are you actually crazy? I can't he loves her."

Unflinching Jimin suggested "Get her out of the picture."

"He loves her" Jin replied blankly eyes downcast and all the spirit gone out of him now. This was a hopeless case, and he was lovesick fool.

Only to be startled by a voice. A very familar voice. "Who loves who?" he said in a lovely tone.

"Namjoon" Jimin says happiness evident in his voice, running past Jin he gives Namjoon a hug.

"We were worried about you" Jimin says instanly pulling back, eyes soft as he peered up at Namjoon. Jin sighed Jimin was adorable, a bit like a little child.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he seemed to finally realize how long he'd been gone, he smiled apologetically at them. "My bad, it completely slipped my mind. I'm sorry" he mumbled eyes downcast.

"It's fine" Jimin replied "At least you're okay."

Nodding Namjoon turns to Jin holding out his hands expectantly. Jin just cockes a eyebrow. "Oh come on, aren't you going to give me a hug?" Namjoon asks smiling softly.

Jin rolled his eyes fighting his smile back, "You don't deserve it."

"But I want one" Namjoon says adorably pouting.

"We don't always get what we wa-"

"Oh shut up Jin" Namjoon says engulfing him in a hug.

Relaxing against Namjoon's strong body his mouth curved into a smile, all was well in the world. As long as he had Namjoon, all was well.

~~~~~

I feel like shit.
I got my period.😑

 anyways love you <3

anyways love you <3