4: Combat Training

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might exclaimed as he entered the classroom. The students of 1-A, including you, murmured in delight.

"I teach Basic Hero Training." All Might exclaimed. He then briefly explained other aspects of the course.

"Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today- COMBAT TRAINING! And to go with that are these: Costumes you made based on your quirk and requests you sent in before school started!"

You looked over at Katsuki; he was practically glowing with enthusiasm.

You chuckled at his child-like behaviour and he glanced over. "What, shitty girl?"

You smiled. "Bakugou-san, it's so not like you to be so adorable."

"THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, SHITTY GIRL? FUCKING CALLING ME ADORABLE? WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? DIE!!" Bakugou screamed, one foot on his desk and the other on his chair.

All Might said nothing and sweatdropped.

'Those two-especially Young Bakugou-are going to be trouble...'

He remained smiling nonetheless. "Class! Get changed and meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

Class 1-A grabbed their costumes and went to get changed. Moments later, they all entered the training ground.

'They're all so flashy...'

You thought as you looked at everyone's costumes. You then looked at Bakugou and this other blonde dude with a cape who was sparkling.

'...Maybe too flashy...'

You walked up to your friend and exclaimed, "Nice outfit, Bakugou-san. What are you exactly this Halloween?"

A spikey red-haired dude cackled beside you. "Nice one!" You two exchanged a high-five.

"Kirishima Eijirou." He held out a hand and you shook it. "Nice to meet you. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." You smiled at each other.

You turned your head to Bakugou who was mumbling incoherent insults. "Shitty girl you fucking get on my nerves why the shit would you say that when you look like the scruffier reincarnation of the teach?"

You laughed. "Sorry, Bakugou-san. You look really cool in your costume." You ruffled his hair as he started to blush.

"...You're so fucking annoying. Die."

"WE NEED SOMEONE TO GO TWICE. ANY VOLUNTEERS?" All Might's loud voice brought you and Bakugou back to reality.

'Shit! Did we just miss the whole explanation?'

Bakugou raised his hand immediately. "Great, Young Bakugou! Instead of drawing one piece of paper from this, you will draw two! You will be on two teams and you will go twice!"

The blonde then glanced back at you in panic. You smiled.

'Guess he's lost as well.'

"...Kirishima-kun, what are supposed to do again?" You whispered to the red head.

He sighed. "(L/n)-san, Bakugou, did you not pay any attention at all?" You shook your head.

"Basically, we're supposed to pair up in teams of two. Our team will either be dubbed a villain or hero team. The villain team must guard a nuclear weapon made of papier maché and the hero team tries to retrieve it by simply touching the weapon in the given time. We're drawing a letter to see who we are teaming up with. There will be a second draw to see who we are up against; and whether we are villains or heroes."

"Thanks, Kirishima-kun." You smiled at him before talking to Bakugou.

"Yo, Bakugou-san. Which letters did you get?" You greeted as you tapped him on the shoulder. He said as he turned around. "I got letters 'D' and 'K'."

"Awesome. I get to be part of team explosion murder. I got 'K' too!" You exclaimed. You and him went up to All Might, who was drawing the first team. "TEAM A AND TEAM D, YOU'RE UP!"

"Team D is you, right? Good luck, Bakugou-san." You said as he got ready.

He wore an evil smile. "I don't need luck to beat up a damn Deku."

You sweat-dropped. "Please go easy on him. I'd hate to see anyone hurt."

Not edited due to laziness.